Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

His son fought in Ukraine, he has said it numerous times, he wants a mature conversation about the war, to be there for the right reasons, not for oil/gas playing the great game, he wants to be their to defend a nation state against an aggressor.
He also said he believes he’d end the war in Ukraine in a short time by diplomacy.

He’s a politician just like the rest of them.

Stop spouting cnn talking points. Watch his actually presser, not grabs taken out of context.

The irony of you telling someone else to stop spouting american talking points.

PS I never watch CNN. Or really any American news.

Can you say the same? You seem to be a big fan of Tucker Carlson...

And they voted him in AFTER the stroke, despite clearly showing that he was no longer mentally fit to serve (arguable whether he was beforehand anyway). Incredible stuff.

Imagine how bad his opponent must have been then.

Also, perhaps the voters realised that a stroke is not a permanently debilitating condition.

Also also... the claims about Fetterman "not being able to string two words together" aren't based in reality either. Yeah, he's got a little stutter these days, but that doesn't make him any less intelligent or committed.

The irony of you telling someone else to stop spouting american talking points.

PS I never watch CNN. Or really any American news.

Can you say the same? You seem to be a big fan of Tucker Carlson...
If you don’t pay attention to American news how come you interject with talking points at every opportunity?

If you don’t pay attention to American news how come you interject with talking points at every opportunity?
Nah nah nah, you don't get to ask new questions without answering my question first.

Nah nah nah, you don't get to ask new questions without answering my question first.
I could pretty much guarantee I have seen more world news then 95% of people on this site.

And secondly I don’t watch Tucker Carlson and you seem to think posting relevant talking points = endorsement.

I could pretty much guarantee I have seen more world news then 95% of people on this site.
200.gif

The problem with him is that he’s a full blown antivaxxer because of his personal reaction to a vaccine as a kid.
Really? Here's an excerpt from a Vanity Fair article in 2021:

“Do you believe that you yourself, or any members of your family are the victim of a vaccine injury?” When Kennedy, through a representative, returned the questions with their accompanying answers, that was the only one that had been removed from the list. In response to a request for clarification, Kennedy replied directly, “I intentionally omitted it for reasons of complexity and privacy. When I embarked on this issue, I did not imagine that my life or my loved ones were impacted by vaccine injury.

If he thinks he had a bad reaction, it's a conclusion he's come to very late in life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden has fallen over again. He looks so frail. I’m genuinely surprised that he’s running for president again. It’s sad tbh.
Already in the top ten oldest presidents in history. And tempting fate, too...

The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse, the 20-year Curse[1] or the Zero Curse[2]) is an urban legend[3] about the deaths in office of presidents of the United States who were elected in years that end with the digit 0, which all are divisible by 20.

The presidents elected on such years from 1840 to 1960 died in office: William Henry Harrison (1840), Abraham Lincoln (1860), James A. Garfield (1880), William McKinley (1900), Warren G. Harding (1920), Franklin D. Roosevelt (1940) and John F. Kennedy (1960). These are seven of the eight presidents who have died in office. Since 1960, the three presidents who were elected on applicable years have not died in office. Ronald Reagan (1980) and George W. Bush (2000) survived their terms in office, though Reagan was shot in 1981. Joe Biden (2020) is the current president and the latest to be elected in a year fitting the pattern.

Really? Here's an excerpt from a Vanity Fair article in 2021:

“Do you believe that you yourself, or any members of your family are the victim of a vaccine injury?” When Kennedy, through a representative, returned the questions with their accompanying answers, that was the only one that had been removed from the list. In response to a request for clarification, Kennedy replied directly, “I intentionally omitted it for reasons of complexity and privacy. When I embarked on this issue, I did not imagine that my life or my loved ones were impacted by vaccine injury.

If he thinks he had a bad reaction, it's a conclusion he's come to very late in life.

Not everyone gets wiser with age I spose

The thing I like most about the Kennedys is that they climbed the crooked ladder from a bootlegging gangster to become one of the most adored families in the US.
Good thing the US isn't corrupt in any way tho hey.

Biden has fallen over again. He looks so frail. I’m genuinely surprised that he’s running for president again. It’s sad tbh.

Wouldn't you want the most stressful job in the world in your mid 80s?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back