Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Malcolm Gladwell has a good take on families that have risen up through society on the “crooked ladder”, it’s far more common than I realised.
I used to work in a nightclub owned by the guy who insured Lindsay Fox's trucks. Nothing sus about any of that ... lol.

The past couple of weeks I’ve figured out that I don’t want to continue studying my Bach of sports and exercise science just because I’m not really enjoying it.

I’m now going back to my original plan from year 12 to study a Bach of criminology!

The thing I like most about the Kennedys is that they climbed the crooked ladder from a bootlegging gangster to become one of the most adored families in the US.

They also provided one of the greatest band names in history

The past couple of weeks I’ve figured out that I don’t want to continue studying my Bach of sports and exercise science just because I’m not really enjoying it.

I’m now going back to my original plan from year 12 to study a Bach of criminology!

How easy is it to switch?

A friend of mine has a doctorate in criminology, they are senior lecturer at RMIT university.

Where are you studying?

A friend of mine has a doctorate in criminology, they are senior lecturer at RMIT university.

Where are you studying?
Preferred is La Trobe which I have an offer but waiting to see what Deakin offer me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I’ve got the conditional offer from La Trobe and that my current course doesn’t go towards the one I’m planning to do, I’m trying to decide if I should sit the exams or withdraw now and get the academic penalty

Folbigg pardoned.

An absolutely extraordinary miscarriage of justice.

Its no exaggeration to say her ordeal is honestly one of the most ****ed up things I've heard in my entire life.

Folbigg pardoned.

An absolutely extraordinary miscarriage of justice.

Its no exaggeration to say her ordeal is honestly one of the most ****ed up things I've heard in my entire life.
It would be heart breaking.

We think its tough supporting a footy team.

Because I’ve got the conditional offer from La Trobe and that my current course doesn’t go towards the one I’m planning to do, I’m trying to decide if I should sit the exams or withdraw now and get the academic penalty
IMO sit the exams, bank the pass and then if you ever go back you can get RPL?

It would be heart breaking.

We think its tough supporting a footy team.
If my kids all died of natural causes, but I didn't understand why, and through a process of grieving I started blaming myself, after which I was accused by my partner, the courts and greater society of being their murderer, and I went to jail for two decades as a result, I quite simply don't know how I would sustain a will to live.

That's some real Book of Job s**t right there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back