Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to 103.5 3MBS classical station ( listener / sponsor )
They actually just gave a traffic update for the Eastern fwy. Big accident ? Something l've never heard in 40 years+ of listening to them. They don't even do news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kmart selling what looks like adult toys.
SonofSamsquanch surely kmart Frankston is sold out!
Are you reading the Big Footy Ads again Nate? I presume it's the one by Channel 7 that says, "Aussie adults are flocking to Kmart in their thousands to buy this popular item"...

Checked online... None in stock although Aldi are apparently having a similar one in next week's special buys.

Are you reading the Big Footy Ads again Nate? I presume it's the one by Channel 7 that says, "Aussie adults are flocking to Kmart in their thousands to buy this popular item"...

Checked online... None in stock although Aldi are apparently having a similar one in next week's special buys.
Posted on bookface by a news outlet.
Shows items that look like double dildos and curved monsters.

Had a look on kmart website and they exist.

I just finished watching Trainwreck, the doco series about Woodstock 99 - the one that degenerated into riots and general depravity.

Looking it up afterwards, I was surprised to find two Australian acts on the line-up: Ben Lee and, in possibly the most random festival spot in history, The Umbilical Brothers.

I just finished watching Trainwreck, the doco series about Woodstock 99 - the one that degenerated into riots and general depravity.

Looking it up afterwards, I was surprised to find two Australian acts on the line-up: Ben Lee and, in possibly the most random festival spot in history, The Umbilical Brothers.
good doco too - what a cluster

That bridge is BIG too. 3km~ long, and a major thoroughfare
Beyond the immediate loss of life, that's going to cause a logistics/transportation nightmare in that area for years to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back