Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry, mate but i have to report this post. not because i don't agree -- in fact, i do -- but i work in marketing for a retail company and those two little words have taken up the lion's share of my mental and emotional energy for the best part of the last 2-3 months. i don't want to see those two words in that combination for at least a year, ideally never again

dunno if you felt like this in front of house retail too, but *, there's so much pressure from everyone, including higher ups, during this period and then into December and Christmas. it pretty ****ed
It’s horrible!!

So, who else is looking forward to extreme schadenfreude tomorrow night when the cookers realise they've lost badly?
You'll be sent to the gallows alongside Dictator Dan

So, who else is looking forward to extreme schadenfreude tomorrow night when the cookers realise they've lost badly?
serve em right for not even taking it seriously and running the clown they did again.

will also be interesting to see how much of the vote the freedom antivaxers get?

serve em right for not even taking it seriously and running the clown they did again.

will also be interesting to see how much of the vote the freedom antivaxers get?

The antivaxxers only make up about 2% of the population

The antivaxxers only make up about 2% of the population
about the same as the anti-faxers
old-fax-machine.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but eventually it will turn. Always does.

Hard to see happening unless they evolve in numerous areas, including with the hard religious wing of their party. With the demographic change and the internet they will find a very tough time of it. It's not like the old days where Murdoch and co can go unchallenged with papers/limited tv stations

Hard to see happening unless they evolve in numerous areas, including with the hard religious wing of their party. With the demographic change and the internet they will find a very tough time of it. It's not like the old days where Murdoch and co can go unchallenged with papers/limited tv stations
They gave it the most shameless shot yet though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back