Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

there is a chance you may look back and wonder why you wasted all that money on a car,

speaking from experience, i was very bad money wise until about late 20s, iam a bit of a tight ass these days,

btw will it be your daily drive?? if so get something a little more road orientated such as a pajero or a forester. if you dont need a ute, dont get one, 4 wheel coils drive HEAPS better ride than a poxy live axel with rear leafs.

if it wont be your daily drive get a bush banger like a suzuki,

fwiw i drive a ute because i need a rear area to put herbicides and crap like chainsaws in that leak out everywhere and dont want them stinking out the cab, any other opportunity however iam taking the wifes Paj instead of the ute,
The new Suzuki jimnys are 🔥🔥🔥

No I didn’t lol

I’m slowly building my knowledge. I listen to a 4x4 podcast in which Liam Duggan is a co-host. Already they have taught me a crapton

I definitely would buy one but * can’t help but get swayed into looking at sexy Dmaxes, bt50’s with blacked out logos and bull bars

Only on BigFooty

Do what brings you joy, just worth pointing out that you're at the age when those decisions that seem like money ain't an issue can actually have a pretty big impact when you start extrapolating out to 25-40 odd years down the track.

For me retiring early to spend time with those who matter most is my number 1 priority, so I'd go with the saving for a house.
Its definitely a balancing act, i bought a pretty modest first house just to get into the market, ex railways weatherboard. Then hammered the loan. I was then able to balance travel with improvements on the house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you ever needed more evidence to wear your seatbelt at all times. I honestly don’t understand the logic behind not wearing it. You’re sitting in a chair 35,000 feet in the sky - you’re not going anywhere.

I’ve only been on one flight with really bad turbulence where the plane dropped a heap, but that was enough for me to always wear my seatbelt. Would’ve got thrown against the overhead without it.

If you ever needed more evidence to wear your seatbelt at all times. I honestly don’t understand the logic behind not wearing it. You’re sitting in a chair 35,000 feet in the sky - you’re not going anywhere.
simple, air travel is second only to boat ramps where people behave like idiots,

people been sitting down for 10 hours but feel they cant wait another 3 mins to stand up in the aisles, same people cant stand behind the yellow line at the baggage claim because they think that that one step to retrieve them a bag will lose them precious milliseconds so they can join the customs line 2 seconds earlier to line up for 15 minutes. or my favourite, congregating with family in the exit of said departures area rather than even 10 meters away so other campaigners can get out,

Last edited:
How are they going to run this bloke again?

I sort of get why they're doing it. They don't have another name that could beat Trump in an election at the moment. If they get get him for another 4 years (or even just elected), they might age Trump out of politics.

I sort of get why they're doing it. They don't have another name that could beat Trump in an election at the moment. If they get get him for another 4 years (or even just elected), they might age Trump out of politics.

If the only person that they think can beat Trump is an old man who is in serious cognitive decline then they need to get some new people into the DNC.

I wonder what scheme they’ll come up with to stop him from debating Trump because he struggles to keep it together reading from a teleprompter, can’t imagine him coping with Trump bullying him.

The Justice Department, along with 30 state and district attorneys general, filed a civil antitrust lawsuit against Live Nation Entertainment Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ticketmaster LLC (Live Nation-Ticketmaster) for monopolization and other unlawful conduct that thwarts competition in markets across the live entertainment industry. The lawsuit, which includes a request for structural relief, seeks to restore competition in the live concert industry, provide better choices at lower prices for fans, and open venue doors for working musicians and other performance artists

Remove this Banner Ad

Back