Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

If the only person that they think can beat Trump is an old man who is in serious cognitive decline then they need to get some new people into the DNC.

I wonder what scheme they’ll come up with to stop him from debating Trump because he struggles to keep it together reading from a teleprompter, can’t imagine him coping with Trump bullying him.

Again, you underrate Biden and overrate Trump.

It hasn't been Biden seeking to avoid debates. Sure, he's in decline and it's an indictment on the US that he's still the candidate, but he's still miles ahead of Trump in most categories, including cognitive faculties.

The Justice Department, along with 30 state and district attorneys general, filed a civil antitrust lawsuit against Live Nation Entertainment Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ticketmaster LLC (Live Nation-Ticketmaster) for monopolization and other unlawful conduct that thwarts competition in markets across the live entertainment industry. The lawsuit, which includes a request for structural relief, seeks to restore competition in the live concert industry, provide better choices at lower prices for fans, and open venue doors for working musicians and other performance artists

Pearl Jam had a longing dispute with Ticketmaster over ticket prices which I think ended up losing, which is kind of ironic when you see how much they are charging for the Dark Matter world tour.

Pearl Jam had a longing dispute with Ticketmaster over ticket prices which I think ended up losing, which is kind of ironic when you see how much they are charging for the Dark Matter world tour.
Lots of artists including big names like Taylor Swift and Bruce and ticket buyers

Disgusting ... but predictable.

I know VicPol theoretically do training in this space, but those programs are inevitably designed and run by simpletons who have the social and political understanding of glue sniffing cats.

Disgusting ... but predictable.

I know VicPol theoretically do training in this space, but those programs are inevitably designed and run by simpletons who have the social and political understanding of glue sniffing cats.
This was an issue nearly 15 years ago. Its the sort of crap that was rife in Melbourne media every day when Maj lost it and tried to end his own life.

Good to see so much work has been done to combat it.

This was an issue nearly 15 years ago. Its the sort of crap that was rife in Melbourne media every day when Maj lost it and tried to end his own life.

Good to see so much work has been done to combat it.

VicPol are irredeemable - corrupt, racist, violent.

My best little mate told me last week that they were learning about how to use an asterisk at school. He said that when the teacher asked if anyone knew what an asterisk was, he put up his hand, and when asked he said "I don't know much, but I do know his best mate is Obelix!" He reckoned his teacher, all of about 25 just looked blankly at him ..... gotta choose your crowds I told him :-D

My best little mate told me last week that they were learning about how to use an asterisk at school. He said that when the teacher asked if anyone knew what an asterisk was, he put up his hand, and when asked he said "I don't know much, but I do know his best mate is Obelix!" He reckoned his teacher, all of about 25 just looked blankly at him ..... gotta choose your crowds I told him :-D

Surely you have drummed into him that an asterisk is used when talking about the Essendon* football club to denote that they are in fact a team that ran a club wide doping program that saw 36 players suspended by WADA and a disgrace to the entire Australian rules community.

Surely you have drummed into him that an asterisk is used when talking about the Essendon* football club to denote that they are in fact a team that ran a club wide doping program that saw 36 players suspended by WADA and a disgrace to the entire Australian rules community.
You forgot the bit about pleading guilty to Worksafe charges of failing to maintain a safe workplace

There are some things we just don't talk about .... :-D The last couple of years his interest in North has dropped off, bemoaning the fact we nearly always lose. But his interest is on the rise again, he likes out new players, doesn't like JHF, lols at richmond, dislikes the swans, will never like the poos and wees .... so his brainwashing is bordering passable :-D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another F grade celebrity gets a gig on dancing with the previous afl wags. (Previously dancing with the stars). So the 0.01 percent chance i would watch it diminished to absolute zero.

Supper provided, bring a plate.

So brave......

The Justice Department, along with 30 state and district attorneys general, filed a civil antitrust lawsuit against Live Nation Entertainment Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ticketmaster LLC (Live Nation-Ticketmaster) for monopolization and other unlawful conduct that thwarts competition in markets across the live entertainment industry. The lawsuit, which includes a request for structural relief, seeks to restore competition in the live concert industry, provide better choices at lower prices for fans, and open venue doors for working musicians and other performance artists
The Department of Home Affairs said it is aware of a cyber incident impacting Ticketmaster customers in response to claims it is part of a data leak expected to impact millions of customers globally.

Industry publication CyberDaily reported that the personal details of 560 million Ticketmaster customers may have been leaked in a data breach claimed by a notorious hacker group ShinyHunters.

It said 1.3 terabytes of customer data possessed by Ticketmaster including names, addresses, credit card numbers, phone numbers and payment details is up for sale.

ShinyHunters is reportedly asking for $US500,000 ($750,000).

A spokesperson from the Department of Home Affairs told the ABC it is "Working with Ticketmaster to understand the incident".

It then directed further enquiries to Ticketmaster.

Someone in the vacuum cleaner sales industry?
LOL. Obviously you've never tried to vacuum up the glitter your kids have spilt everywhere. One of them had it in their hair for about a year. Wouldn't come out in the wash or with brushing or combing. Evil shit it is.

Anybody else watch Dave Smith obliterate Chris Cuomo on PBD podcast? It’s pretty satisfying. Cant believe that Cuomo can think he could get away with just casually saying that he took ivermectin for covid after the bizarre way he and CNN reported Rogan taking it.

Last edited:
Again, you underrate Biden and overrate Trump.

It hasn't been Biden seeking to avoid debates. Sure, he's in decline and it's an indictment on the US that he's still the candidate, but he's still miles ahead of Trump in most categories, including cognitive faculties.

Sorry LTK I missed this.

I don’t overrate Trump, I can’t stand him. I just think he’ll bully Biden and I don’t think Biden could last a couple of hours of debating without losing it. He struggles to read from a teleprompter, can’t see him being good off the cuff.

Isn’t it wild though, the most powerful country in the world is going to be run by one of those two.

Edit- I should clarify, I can’t stand him as a president but I do find him hilarious because he’s so outrageous and ridiculous.

Last edited:
Sorry LTK I missed this.

I don’t overrate Trump, I can’t stand him. I just think he’ll bully Biden and I don’t think Biden could last a couple of hours of debating without losing it. He struggles to read from a teleprompter, can’t see him being good off the cuff.

Isn’t it wild though, the most powerful country in the world is going to be run by one of those two.

Edit- I should clarify, I can’t stand him as a president but I do find him hilarious because he’s so outrageous and ridiculous.

"I just think he’ll bully Biden". This is over-rating him. He's a real tough talker in monologues after court days and on Truth Social, but he rarely engages in one-on-ones because he knows he can't control the message. There is no way he bullied Biden last time, and I can't think of a time since that he has had a debate. It's all been only him talking (tough ... which is cowardly in itself).

Biden would last a couple of hours at least as well as Trump, but it would be embarrassing for both as their decline would become evident. But in case you haven't been watching, Trump's decline has been far more pronounced in recent months.

Yeah, two terrible candidates. An observation that is correct and widely accepted. This is why it's not hilarious, and labelling Trump "outrageous and ridiculous" only lists two of his minor character flaws and almost suggests a sneaky affection for a person who is one of the world's most objectionable campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back