Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

how about this one...

you are getting a hair cut, the girl is butchering your hair - inside your head you are yelling, what the hell? what is this? i'm going to say something!

she gets the mirror, there you go, hows that

"great, thanks"

Yep, this happened to me about an hour ago.

Pweter = soft

Mrs Moon and jnr crescent moon went out yesterday to do some xmas shopping...

I get home from work - hmm no car, must still be out

but, I can hear them, interesting? maybe the car has finally been stolen? woohoo!

moon: wheres the car?
mrs: at the shops
moon: do I need to ask?
mrs: we got an uber home
moon:?
mrs: there was an incident - a big huntsman ran across the windscreen
moon: so? outside is outside, wind probably blew it off?
mrs: jnr wouldn't re-enter the vehicle
moon: ahh like father like daughter, respect.

so I traipse out in the heat, bus, walk, jog, tram

Retrieve car - driving with one eye on road, one eye frantically surveying spiders zones, made it home, zero spider.

open door - hello, in door jam, scrunched up huntsman I run/jump/dive - mrs moon, its there, can you kindly get, it?

She kindly gets the broom to move it along, it makes its way onto the screen, ive never seen a huntsman like it! huge with white stripes on its legs - think its a female .... Clearly its laid a ticking time bomb for 10000 babies to come out and infest the vehicle

that's it, torch it, burn it, chuck it off a cliff, park it on rosanna rd, I don't care - its over.

first person who posts a picture gets blocked.

yes, i know what a female huntsman looks like, now.

my question is, why isn't it called a huntswoman - or a huntsperson.. huntspider?

a hunter.

Why is a male Black Widow called a Black Widow? It doesn't make sense to call them a Black Widower given the female kills them after they shag.

but, I can hear them, interesting? maybe the car has finally been stolen? woohoo!

Retrieve car - driving with one eye on road, one eye frantically surveying spiders zones, made it home, zero spider.

open door - hello, in door jam, scrunched up huntsman I run/jump/dive - mrs moon, its there, can you kindly get, it?

She kindly gets the broom to move it along, it makes its way onto the screen, ive never seen a huntsman like it! huge with white stripes on its legs - think its a female .... Clearly its laid a ticking time bomb for 10000 babies to come out and infest the vehicle

that's it, torch it, burn it, chuck it off a cliff, park it on rosanna rd, I don't care - its over.

At our old place we had these outdoor lights in the garden. Anyway once my wife saw a huntsman go up under the light fitting and demanded I kill it. I sprayed a bit of fly spray up there after which about 100 mini-huntsmen came hurtling out. It was quite the scene, I was somewhat awestruck by the sight and was watching it all unfold until I realised my wife was screaming at me to kill them before they take over the world or some such thing.

At our old place we had these outdoor lights in the garden. Anyway once my wife saw a huntsman go up under the light fitting and demanded I kill it. I sprayed a bit of fly spray up there after which about 100 mini-huntsmen came hurtling out. It was quite the scene, I was somewhat awestruck by the sight and was watching it all unfold until I realised my wife was screaming at me to kill them before they take over the world or some such thing.

geez they are an ugly spider, I mean - the triantuala , funnel webs ect have a twisted element of beauty to them, rhythmic leg movements ect

hunts man, not a single redeeming quality

Last edited:

no. way.

how funny is the world?

phone rings about 15 minutes ago - mrs moon crying A TRUCK JUST SIDESWIPED ME ON MANNINGHAM RD!

after she calmed down she said the guy didn't hang around, he left her his business card and showed his license (hope this is legit)

first thing I asked, is it drivable?? yeh he's just scraped all the way along the drivers side with a mini skip truck.

Looks like we are still stuck with the beast and its spiders...

TBH I we have never had an accident, where do we go from here?

The bloke muttered something about 2000$ excess when he drove off...

do we get a quote and hand it to him and hope he settles? or do we call him tonight and see about I claim? I have no idea...

no. way.

how funny is the world?

phone rings about 15 minutes ago - mrs moon crying A TRUCK JUST SIDESWIPED ME ON MANNINGHAM RD!

after she calmed down she said the guy didn't hang around, he left her his business card and showed his license (hope this is legit)

first thing I asked, is it drivable?? yeh he's just scraped all the way along the drivers side with a mini skip truck.

Looks like we are still stuck with the beast and its spiders...

TBH I we have never had an accident, where do we go from here?

The bloke muttered something about 2000$ excess when he drove off...

do we get a quote and hand it to him and hope he settles? or do we call him tonight and see about I claim? I have no idea...

You'd need to get quotes regardless wouldn't you? If he's going to pay he'll want to know how much, if it's over a $2k he may want insurance to take care of it and they'd want quotes.

Getting quotes is your responsibility, after that the ball is in his court.

Similar thing happened to my cousin upon moving into a new house, she spotted a large, lumpy looking spider, so she sprayed it.....
Turns out those lumps were baby spiders and they launched themselves into the air, engulfing her in a cloud of baby spiders.

Similar thing happened to my cousin upon moving into a new house, she spotted a large, lumpy looking spider, so she sprayed it.....
Turns out those lumps were baby spiders and they launched themselves into the air, engulfing her in a cloud of baby spiders.

I can only assume Howie will now have nightmares about being engulfed and possibly consumed by baby spiders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best mate and band mate and I were about to go rehearse and he messaged me that his brother just had a coronary and died. Feel ridiculously useless. We were all hanging out 3 nights ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back