Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they closed schools and stuff?

Not sure, there's still a lot of places in SA without power so I'd think a few would be closed.

So I'm dropping off a clutch cylinder at a place yesterday to get it refurbished and the lady takes down my details and says okay it'll be ready tomorrow at 12.30. I say okay do I need a job number or something? She says no just tell them who you are and what it was. We're pretty simple here. Couldn't help laughing. Whatever you say lady!

So I'm dropping off a clutch cylinder at a place yesterday to get it refurbished and the lady takes down my details and says okay it'll be ready tomorrow at 12.30. I say okay do I need a job number or something? She says no just tell them who you are and what it was. We're pretty simple here. Couldn't help laughing. Whatever you say lady!

#soperf :p

Why did I like to watch the GF review on the Footy Show?

Was I stupid when I was younger? Constantly drunk?

It's so painful to watch now

Did it used to be funny and enjoyable, or was I just a s**t person back in the day?

Hope everything is ok Dave!

Got a text from SES this morning at 2AM telling us to evacuate as their is flooding in our town, lucky it didn't hit us but damn it was scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope everything is ok Dave!

Got a text from SES this morning at 2AM telling us to evacuate as their is flooding in our town, lucky it didn't hit us but damn it was scary.
I bet it was. We were in the Grampians in January 2011 when major flooding hit the area, that was scary enough but at least it wasn't our home town.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back