Random Random Chat Thread XXXVI - CAUTION: Thread has been Weaponised

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still around (sort of). Cricket: I tell Starc to bowl a bouncer every ball of the last over, he does so for the second last ball, and gets a wicket. Tony Greig's reaction: "No doubt he got away with one there" ****ing tool. The bouncer is the biggest weapon at the WACA. There is no doubt he should've bowled one earlier in the over. Tony Greigvis the shittest commentator I have ever heard

I'm still around (sort of). Cricket: I tell Starc to bowl a bouncer every ball of the last over, he does so for the second last ball, and gets a wicket. Tony Greig's reaction: "No doubt he got away with one there" ****ing tool. The bouncer is the biggest weapon at the WACA. There is no doubt he should've bowled one earlier in the over. Tony Greigvis the shittest commentator I have ever heard
Didn't he bowl a bouncer and it went about 10 foot over the batsman's head? Should have been yorker x6. Can't hit that for six.

"Flight QF350 to Mexico City is now boarding. Please have your boarding pass ready.."

Ben-Cousins-5821429.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he bowl a bouncer and it went about 10 foot over the batsman's head? Should have been yorker x6. Can't hit that for six.
Well the fact that the WACA is the bounciest pitch in the world, and the long boundaries are square it makes sense to bowl it around the throat. Bowls bouncer=gets wicket, attempts yorker=gets hit for only 6 in the over. Plus yorkers have high margin for error

Well we lost by 100 runs. And we're only one week through. Rolled the top side for 134. Then proceeded to get rolled for 34. I made 2, batting at 8. Was the last man out, getting a ball that dipped and turned on me, caught at 1st slip. Top score was 12

Oh yeah, apparently one of my early childhood friends now loves me, even though she has a boyfriend. I am almost 100% sure that she was drunk or lying to make me feel wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back