Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

And to be honest, Ive only watched the first 20 minutes.
haha- that's excellent!

the first 20 minutes is pretty funny, it gets quite depressing shortly after

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch it.

Would rather see Stephen Merchant do something else.
It's a shame Hello Ladies didn't do well. I liked it but it was super awkward and I guess not what a lot of American fans liked.

I loved it. I think he's actually more talented than Gervais.
Have the Gervais, Pilkington, Merchant trio had a falling out?

Have the Gervais, Pilkington, Merchant trio had a falling out?
Nope. They're best mates. Merchant has been off filming Old Man Logan and Pilkington recently said he has not had any work so he's been fixing his roof so his missus won't nag him.

Nope. They're best mates. Merchant has been off filming Old Man Logan and Pilkington recently said he has not had any work so he's been fixing his roof so his missus won't nag him.
Im glad to hear it. I'm a big fan of their work together. Idiot abroad was brilliant.

haha- that's excellent!

the first 20 minutes is pretty funny, it gets quite depressing shortly after
I watched the rest of it. What a strange film!

The band inexplicably hate him, then inexplicably decide they like him.

FIN.

It was funny though. Ricky should stick to being funny, piss off the moralizing and I reckon he'll make a return to form.

Bloody hell, I just heard about the bloke driving along Bourke St Mall and mowing people down. Here's hoping all who post here and your loved ones are safe, and most definitely my thoughts are with the families of the deceased, as well as those injured and their families too.

Some people are just 100% ****ed in the head. Things like this make no sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell, I just heard about the bloke driving along Bourke St Mall and mowing people down. Here's hoping all who post here and your loved ones are safe, and most definitely my thoughts are with the families of the deceased, as well as those injured and their families too.

Some people are just 100% stuffed in the head. Things like this make no sense.

Baby one of the dead apparently. Another senseless tragedy.

Not that I have ever been a big user of it, more a reader, but I deactivated my Twitter tonight. Don't think I'll be back either.

The levels of misandry on there have always been high and some of the crap I've read there recently (in between Hird's episode and the car massacre in the city) has convinced me that enough is enough.

Not that I have ever been a big user of it, more a reader, but I deactivated my Twitter tonight. Don't think I'll be back either.

The levels of misandry on there have always been high and some of the crap I've read there recently (in between Hird's episode and the car massacre in the city) has convinced me that enough is enough.
Yeah I've deactivated Facebook, deleted twitter and instagram from my phone. Am done.

Yeah I've deactivated Facebook, deleted twitter and instagram from my phone. Am done.
I have quite a few friends overseas so I use Facebook to stay in touch with them, if nothing else.

Insta also has its place because I love photography.

Twitter? I couldn't justify keeping it. It's just an ugly place.

I have quite a few friends overseas so I use Facebook to stay in touch with them, if nothing else.

Yeah I discovered that I just don't need them in my life. It's just 'noise' I can do without.

The only reason I keep twitter is for when things like Friday happens and you get access to updates quite quickly, however you have to wade through a lot of s**t to get those updates.

The only reason I keep twitter is for when things like Friday happens and you get access to updates quite quickly, however you have to wade through a lot of s**t to get those updates.
Don't really need your own account to get Twitter news updates though. You can just go onto a relevant Twitter, logged out, as needed.

Don't really need your own account to get Twitter news updates though. You can just go onto a relevant Twitter, logged out, as needed.
Yeah, I did notice that on Friday when I was checking it on my work computer without being logged in.

Never had a real twitter account, only the Damo troll one which I already forgot the password for.

If facebook wasn't so handy for events I'd shut that down too.

Never had a real twitter account, only the Damo troll one which I already forgot the password for.
tumblr_mwpcm89vVO1rjo3roo1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back