Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Yah I suck

When I can be bothered (ie he pisses me off enough) i'll do the whole send new password thingy though i'm pretty sure he blocked within 2mins of the account being activated

I have lists on twitter. One is full of Football/Essendon related accounts, another one is official political accounts. Basically separate feeds for different topics. My normal newsfeed is so full of rubbish most of the time that I don't read it... I read the footy one during the season, politics during the elections, etc. I try not to sensor the feeds because an echo chamber would defeat the purpose, but I do remove trolls coz ain't no one got time for that. In Australia twitter is very left wing though, so it's gonna end up a bit like an echo chamber regardless of whether you try to sensor it.

I have quite a few friends overseas so I use Facebook to stay in touch with them, if nothing else.

Insta also has its place because I love photography.

Twitter? I couldn't justify keeping it. It's just an ugly place.
What's wrong with Aust govt just Googled https://twitter.com/govgoogles?lang=en and Trump just Googled https://mobile.twitter.com/usagovgoogles?lang=en. It's almost funny enough to sign up to Twitter for (dang - busted!)

Some recent gems from "Trump"
"why media reporting regular facts instead of alternative facts"
"how to photoshop a crowd bigger"

And from the "Aust govt"
"doomsday preppers full series torrent" (just after the election)
"does the woman i pay to dust my cabinet count as woman in cabinet"

who's the bigger fool- the fool who wears this s**t, or the fool who follows this s**t?
thinking.gif

What's wrong with Aust govt just Googled https://twitter.com/govgoogles?lang=en and Trump just Googled https://mobile.twitter.com/usagovgoogles?lang=en. It's almost funny enough to sign up to Twitter for (dang - busted!)

Some recent gems from "Trump"
"why media reporting regular facts instead of alternative facts"
"how to photoshop a crowd bigger"

And from the "Aust govt"
"doomsday preppers full series torrent" (just after the election)
"does the woman i pay to dust my cabinet count as woman in cabinet"
They're my favourites :hearteyes:

Does that mean 1 week without drinking as well?

I want to cut back on drinking, I went a bit hard towards the end of the school holidays. It shouldn't be an issue, it's just getting the mindset right.
I had a couple of beers on Australia Day and didn't fold, but haven't done a big session on the booze yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean 1 week without drinking as well?

I want to cut back on drinking, I went a bit hard towards the end of the school holidays. It shouldn't be an issue, it's just getting the mindset right.

I made a deal with myself before Xmas, "Enjoy December as much as you can!"

Essentially I've set myself a task of no drinking at all once NYE passed. I've succumbed once to 3 beers two weekends ago but tbh I'm not feeling that need for them anymore.

Not a bad effort but am not putting heaps of pressure on myself nonetheless.

What's your all time record?
Last time I went 6 months (a few years ago)

This time I'll be good, as it was officially my 20th year as a smoker and it's also not an affordable habit anymore.

I did the maths, and I was spending about 10k a year on smokes at current prices.

I made a deal with myself before Xmas, "Enjoy December as much as you can!"

Essentially I've set myself a task of no drinking at all once NYE passed. I've succumbed once to 3 beers two weekends ago but tbh I'm not feeling that need for them anymore.

Not a bad effort but am not putting heaps of pressure on myself nonetheless.
Nice work.

I did the maths, and I was spending about 10k a year on smokes at current prices.

Bloody hell.

Didn't realise how expensive smoking had become, granted the last time I purchased a pack of cigarettes was probably 11 years ago haha.

Bloody hell.

Didn't realise how expensive smoking had become, granted the last time I purchased a pack of cigarettes was probably 11 years ago haha.
When I started they were under $5 a pack, now they are around $35.

Just crazy

Not fans on the inhouse entertainment clearly. **** those oil sheiks have way too much cash.
Can't have too much left, they are flying economy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back