Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on this board have the skills required to edit a picture for me. Is simply replacing some heads on an image with some existing AFL players. If you have the skills and a moments spare time let me know! Im not good with that s**t lol

Edit: the purpose is to troll Geelong on the Bay.

Last edited:
Anyone on this board have the skills required to edit a picture for me. Is simply replacing some heads on an image with some existing AFL players. If you have the skills and a moments spare time let me know! Im not good with that s**t lol

Skills yes, time ... maybe.

How good do said skills need to be?

One Day out from our round 1 good friday clash with bonnie doon and i get a bad cold. FML
Still didn't end up playing, but our reserves won and i think our seniors got the job done
29594477_580122685683162_3834485909019960869_n.jpg

Still didn't end up playing, but our reserves won and i think our seniors got the job done
29594477_580122685683162_3834485909019960869_n.jpg

Was that the result yesterday? I recall seeing other Bonnie Doon results similar to that when I was down that way. There were generally two games a week with 200+ margins in the O&K league.

Was that the result yesterday? I recall seeing other Bonnie Doon results similar to that when I was down that way. There were generally two games a week with 200+ margins in the O&K league.
Yep that was indeed the result.

I hadn't seen much of bonnie doon but leading into the game i heard they where struggling to get a reserves side together, didn't know they where bad though. The club that stands out in terms of bad in O&K i've noticed is North Wang

Yep that was indeed the result.

I hadn't seen much of bonnie doon but leading into the game i heard they where struggling to get a reserves side together, didn't know they where bad though. The club that stands out in terms of bad in O&K i've noticed is North Wang

Bonnie Doon were struggling to put a reserves team on the park 5 years ago, looks like the problem has only gotten worse. North Wang is a bit of a surprise - you'd think they'd still be able to cobble a reasonable team together even if the O&M hoovers up whatever decent talent they have.

Bonnie Doon were struggling to put a reserves team on the park 5 years ago, looks like the problem has only gotten worse. North Wang is a bit of a surprise - you'd think they'd still be able to cobble a reasonable team together even if the O&M hoovers up whatever decent talent they have.
Yeah, North Wang has had it rough lately. They won't field a reserves side at all this season. They discovered their home ground got contaminated with lead in 2016, they haven't played at home since then, but it sounds like they'll return in june
The State Government contributed $3 million to cater for associated costs of the incident including the remediation works.

New lighting and a clubhouse renovation will also help to lift the club off the canvas from near extinction that resulted from a closure of the ground in May 2016.

Soil contamination caused by lead was found at the recreation reserve resulting from lead shot gun pellets legally discharged from firearms at the adjacent shooting range.

Strange. Yesterday I was mooching about the Prahran Market getting supplies for Easter and all. The one thing that I needed that was an essential was 2 wild rabbits, which all 4 of the poultry vendors there always have. Yesterday all 4 said they had ‘just’ sold out. So I go to South Melbourne where 2 of the poultry shops had sold out of rabbit. Thankfully I got the last two from the third shop.

Does this mean that I’m not the only sick person who routinely eats the Easter Bunny every year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick for the 4th time in 4 weeks. Every time I think I'm ok I get punched in the face with illness again. Ugh.

I'm sick for the 4th time in 4 weeks. Every time I think I'm ok I get punched in the face with illness again. Ugh.
I've been stuck with a persistent cold since since Last, Last Wednesday

Do you people get flu shots and stuff?

I’m not claiming this is the reason you get sick at all, but I used to get sick with every bug passing and I’ve been better the last few years which was the time I started bothering to show up for flu shots.

* Other factors I should disclose though, I tended to get flattened by every minor bug for years about 5 years back when it first it started, and Doctors agreed that was tied to the fact that I got a bad bout - had to go to hospital for a week - of glandular fever that took years to shake off. Also I was a smoker up until 18 months ago which for some people (me) can turn every minor virus into full bronchitis

Do you people get flu shots and stuff?

I’m not claiming this is the reason you get sick at all, but I used to get sick with every bug passing and I’ve been better the last few years which was the time I started bothering to show up for flu shots.

* Other factors I should disclose though, I tended to get flattened by every minor bug for years about 5 years back when it first it started, and Doctors agreed that was tied to the fact that I got a bad bout - had to go to hospital for a week - of glandular fever that took years to shake off. Also I was a smoker up until 18 months ago which for some people (me) can turn every minor virus into full bronchitis
Doctor reckons i'm in my prime to be fighting off flu rather than get the shot. Although i reckon once this cold clears i'm going to get one from chemist warehouse so i can roll around in the mud during footy season

Extra info for anyone who cares - even though I know you don’t because you’re campaigners, I am ace healthy now and fighting everything.

Have those flu shots
I want to get it but haven't been healthy enough to do so

Gonna sound stupid or having a selfish rant, but after watching 3 rounds of AFL and missing my round 1 game i am ******* desperate to play next weekend. I want to play and i want my first Goal and my first win

* the climate is ****ed, it's almost near middle of Autumn and there's two out of control bush fires near me. Seriously why are we having 30+ days this time of year

Just reading up on the folau story in regards to his homosexual views is the most hilarious thing ever to me.

Hes a devout christian who said gays will all go to hell and has been slammed across the media for being insensitive... however isnt this being insensitive to his religious beliefs? I thought australia was inclusive of religious crap which means you have to be inclusive of all his religious beliefs not just the ones you like. Its a real SJW battle off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back