Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed the new addition to the MFC board. Direct links to MFC site, BF Dees twitter, DeeTV & soon a news feed.

Awesome!

WattsGoodForYou

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
So ok I am not one to usually spread scandalous facts...and this unfortunately is a fact though its a little outdated...

Does anyone remember the time of TFS when Sam Newman said about a (now former) member of the Tasmanian Parliment Paula Wreidt? No didn't think so....we it was like 3 years ago...and after it happened she had some big break down.

So anyway...like a year after Paula went to Melbourne with a elderly neighbor of hers, as the neighbor was visiting a relative. Huthcy being Hutchy found out about this and got in contact for an interview, Paula agreed to meet...Paula stayed the night at Hutchy's and the story was never aired.

So ok I am not one to usually spread scandalous facts...and this unfortunately is a fact though its a little outdated...

Does anyone remember the time of TFS when Sam Newman said about a (now former) member of the Tasmanian Parliment Paula Wreidt? No didn't think so....we it was like 3 years ago...and after it happened she had some big break down.

So anyway...like a year after Paula went to Melbourne with a elderly neighbor of hers, as the neighbor was visiting a relative. Huthcy being Hutchy found out about this and got in contact for an interview, Paula agreed to meet...Paula stayed the night at Hutchy's and the story was never aired.

Did Hutchy get lucky???

BigSexc

BigFooty Protagonist
Oct 7, 2009
BigFooty
AFL Club
Melbourne
she's a bit of a fox too!

027094-paula-wriedt.jpg

Anyone see this mark on the Footy Show last night?

[YOUTUBE]lysf3jreuj8[/YOUTUBE]

They called the player Howe but a different firs tname, possibly James. WRONG...THAT WAS OUR JEREMEY!

Bit weird having an AFL player, and a promising one at that, being in almost football legends. Danny Hughes also got nominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone hear SEN talking about a Dean Bailey announcement?

Just got the end of it but didn't hear what it was about.

Spirit of 39

Cancelled
The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2011 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe 2012 Player Sponsor Melbourne Demons - Ricky Petterd 2012 Player Sponsor
Dec 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok I will bite...

If Matthew Wade gets a Australian Test Cap...I will be able to say I once got the wicket of a test player :D

Unrelated... I was watching a DVD on Saturday. It was called Magic Moments- Demons. It showed a highlight from a random Friday night game against Freo at the 'G' from 99-2000 period. Who should be banging through a goal from outside 50 but one Ben Beams. I didn't realise you could kick that far. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back