Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite true. It also starts to look weirder the longer you look at it.
Can someone explain and resolve an argument - how do you pronounce the word gist?

Someone broke into my car last night.

They got 30 cents and half a pack of Armorall wipes.

They also cleaned out my car for me, conveniently leaving what little stuff I had in the car on the passenger seat for me to sort through.

There's also no damage to the car itself.

It's kind of the weirdest crime ever.

They also cleaned out my car for me, conveniently leaving what little stuff I had in the car on the passenger seat for me to sort through.

That reminds me of what happened to me last week.

Last week someone stole a shovel out the back of my garage, back door was open and it was gone. The next day the door was open again but the shovel was returned

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago.

Car battery was dead and I was living in a group of townhouses position off the street. Obviously someone in said group of townhouses had noticed the leads that were charging my car battery and that I had left the car unlocked.

They took the producers on dvd (which wasn't even mine), a talking brian (from family guy) plastic car toy and a tacky coca cola duffle bag.

I mean really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone broke into my car last night...

Recently parked outside a brothel on a dark side street in Collingwood. Didn't lock the car. Was ransacked when I got back- presumably several times. On balance, probably not the weirdest crime(s) ever. (mind you, the one valuable item in the car (a rare CD) was still there when I got back).

Weirdest (for me) was when I left a USB stick in my letterbox for my boss to pick up. Within 30 minutes it was gone, only to arrive on my doorstep months later. I assume the old bat next-door with a Herald-Sun subscription decided I was a terrorist, noticed my "suspicious activity", stole my USB and sent it to ASIO, who then took pity on me and decided I needed my $7 16GB Scandisc back.

Now that I think about it that USB probably has some weird bug/tracking device/voodoo attached to it but whatever.

Saw Red Sparrow. Excellent movie. That said, brutal as hell, not for the faint-hearted.

Don't know why but this just came to my head after reading a post and boy it tipifys much of the discussion on the BF/interwebz.

Classic Looney Tunes shouldn't be associated with your garden variety online boobery.

Don't know why but this just came to my head after reading a post and boy it tipifys much of the discussion on the BF/interwebz.

Rabbit season.

Was it just me or was I the only kid who wanted Bugs to get his comeuppance? I was also rooting for the coyote to get the Road Runner & Sylvester to eat Tweety.
Daffy all the way.

Was it just me or was I the only kid who wanted Bugs to get his comeuppance? I was also rooting for the coyote to get the Road Runner & Sylvester to eat Tweety.
I was a fan of Coyote, same for Daffy.

On Tom and Jerry, i wanted Tom to win from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back