Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/6bcefa0b2d2a214479309a31b82f3e2e

That relationship began with a salacious tryst at a Townsville nightclub, where she put the notion to him of having a threesome with Thompson and another man.

In her story she alleges that Thompson then provided her with images of his teammates so she could see who she wanted to have group sex with.

Medlyn remained fully aware that she played a role in the scenario that played out but now, later on and with a child she admits it left her feeling like an “object”.

“I was an object,” Medlyn said.

“A toy among his friends to show off with, ‘because look what this chick is going to do

So this dumb bitch goes looking for a threesome with 2 NRL players an instead of taking responsibility decides to 'blame' the other willing parties?

Sharing videos of an unwilling party is not right but what happened to taking responsibility for yourself?

When women are filmed doing dumb things = Men are terrible
When men are filmed doing dumb things = Men are terrible

I think the article is more about the supposed lack of child support she has received, but we don't have both sides of the story so can't really form a proper opinion.

I think the article is more about the supposed lack of child support she has received, but we don't have both sides of the story so can't really form a proper opinion.

I thought the article was based on some Sunday night story they did with various women exposing the treatment of women by AFL an NRL players?

Not paying your child support isn't really poor treatment of women as such, that's just being a dead beat in general and a s**t father.

Surely when she said she actively chose to be in a threesome and then wanted to use that as proof that NRL players a s**t campaigners they should have cut that and started again?

That Jim Jeffries interview has been edited hard

Yeah yeah I seen that, only thing is.... I cant believe people think he edited it...
Like he works for comedy central, 100% they were the ones who did it.

The guys a stand up comic not the producer and editor of his own show.

I thought the article was based on some Sunday night story they did with various women exposing the treatment of women by AFL an NRL players?

Not paying your child support isn't really poor treatment of women as such, that's just being a dead beat in general and a s**t father.

Surely when she said she actively chose to be in a threesome and then wanted to use that as proof that NRL players a s**t campaigners they should have cut that and started again?

Quality journalism. The article states that that woman's baby is 99.99% the father of her child and that the League bloke's "one word answer" was "It's all been dealt with".

Quality journalism. The article states that that woman's baby is 99.99% the father of her child and that the League bloke's "one word answer" was "It's all been dealt with".
I wondered about the one word answer too. “Sorted” would be one word for that phrase, but he can’t have said it because
a) surely they would have reported his actual answer, and
b) he’s not a character on Minder

I got this song from last saturday at the MCG stuck in my head, but i have no idea what the lyrics are. People who know the songs off the playlist and remember, help me. Its kinda like that PNAU song but with more beat?

I got this song from last saturday at the MCG stuck in my head, but i have no idea what the lyrics are. People who know the songs off the playlist and remember, help me. Its kinda like that PNAU song but with more beat?
Believe it or not I know which one you mean because I’ve been stuck with it too ever since only I don’t know what it is either.

Edit: are you talking about the one that has a repeated keyboard motif throughout, like an ostinato?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe it or not I know which one you mean because I’ve been stuck with it too ever since only I don’t know what it is either.

Edit: are you talking about the one that has a repeated keyboard motif throughout, like an ostinato?
I found it last night actually at 1:00am the lyrics suddenly came to me

Oh dear that is ordinary.
Yeah I’m underwhelmed.

Also, can Melbourne please change up its playlist from year to year? They are stuck on the same loop that accompanied every home game last year.

I think I am loosing the ability to post anything other than satire, sarcasm and morbid humour these days.

I have become the MFC incarnate.

Which is better, losing my 80 points or after the siren?

or petitioning the AFL to never make us go back to that ground

80 easily, you start wanting them to pile on the goals so the club takes a look at itself. Nothing worse than when we are belted early an kick junk time goals to look at the positives.

An no walls were hurt unlike the Gawn an Touhy shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back