Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to thank the Academy for making it all possible... and.... s**t.... getting choked up here.... it's all too much...

Just hit 250k posts on the board today.

Congrats to CowboyFromHell for being the poster who hit the milestone.

RandB was keeping an eye on it.

:thumbsu:
Being all powerful and stuff, are you able to see who's posted the most on these boards? ;)

And, of course, congratulations CFH.

I think I officially win the "no life" title. Many other people average more posts though, I've just been a member since 2003. I remember joining up during the excitement of the trade period where Nathan Brown, Nick Stevens and Jade Rawlings were floating around...and then the draft excitement of possibly getting Kane Tenace and Kepler Bradley!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I officially win the "no life" title. Many other people average more posts though, I've just been a member since 2003. I remember joining up during the excitement of the trade period where Nathan Brown, Nick Stevens and Jade Rawlings were floating around...and then the draft excitement of possibly getting Kane Tenace and Kepler Bradley!

Ah, the good old days! I remember joining up in 2001 when Jeff Farmer was a week or so away from announcing that he was heading back to WA. The small amount of members on the board at the time were all convinced, like myself, that there was no way he would leave... yeah, we didn't get that one right at all!

OK well this is going to sound weird... but pretty sure I worked out who ThePuppetMaster is IRL (no creep, we know each other). I will now enjoy watching how long it takes him to work out who I am. Hehehe.
It might be easier if he knew your old username.

;)

OK well this is going to sound weird... but pretty sure I worked out who ThePuppetMaster is IRL (no creep, we know each other). I will now enjoy watching how long it takes him to work out who I am. Hehehe.

Mate, at least give me a bit of a challenge ... 'dcrock'

Damn, that was far too easy... do you just have a good memory or did you trawl through old posts? Or is there some function which shows previous usernames?

... in the lack of entertaining search, that is.

Well played haha. Nah I've only had it last month or so maybe. Was always curious as to who you were but obviously haven't played for Kew before this year so never got to find out. Scotty had been trying to work it out too, he said he has a read of the forums occasionally and noticed you with the KCC bit there.

Strong PPD ratio is strong.

In my defence, the first 5000 of those came between November 2010 and March 2011 where I pretty much argued about everything with everyone - post year 12 without a job FTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back