Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You walk around in the summer time saying how about this heat? You're an a**hole.
I may have been born and lived here my life so far, but i cannot manage the Australian summer in the slightest. 41 in rural vic today.

Just bring me back sweet cold footy filled winter

I may have been born and lived here my life so far, but i cannot manage the Australian summer in the slightest. 41 in rural vic today.

Just bring me back sweet cold footy filled winter
Cracking 46 in central NSW too. Damn that's hot.

Just in case you think I was actually calling you an a**hole...

Cracking 46 in central NSW too. Damn that's hot.

Just in case you think I was actually calling you an a**hole...

It’s been a *er up here the last week.

Barely any relief too, two sub-35 days then right back to it on Monday.

I’m feeling super pleased with myself. My place stays pretty cool with very high ceilings, but the extreme heat lately made it oven hot. Once the weather broke I could have cooled it quickly by throwing open the bay-facing doors upstairs to let the sea-breeze through the place, but I won’t open those doors for fear of the cats leaping off the balcony. So I spent half the night designing solutions and was at Bunnings at 7am. Now I have constructed the perfect cat-gate barrier from wire-shelving and cable-ties. I think I may just have the makings of a successful and wealthy industrial engineer.
8B81F3FD-B91F-4DFB-9B7B-0A70CF6D2DC4.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you need a logo, I know a guy ...
I won't lie. For now i got something pretty standard, but i really thought about asking for your services.

But i probably will further down the track at some point. So when the time comes, you're my first choice!

I’m feeling super pleased with myself. My place stays pretty cool with very high ceilings, but the extreme heat lately made it oven hot. Once the weather broke I could have cooled it quickly by throwing open the bay-facing doors upstairs to let the sea-breeze through the place, but I won’t open those doors for fear of the cats leaping off the balcony. So I spent half the night designing solutions and was at Bunnings at 7am. Now I have constructed the perfect cat-gate barrier from wire-shelving and cable-ties. I think I may just have the makings of a successful and wealthy industrial engineer.
View attachment 610899
Which cat is that one?

I won't lie. For now i got something pretty standard, but i really thought about asking for your services.

But i probably will further down the track at some point. So when the time comes, you're my first choice!
Send me through some details if you want to. I'll play around with it when I've got some free time.

Something Jack Watts inspired might be nice.
Computers and Swimming don't mix
Send me through some details if you want to. I'll play around with it when I've got some free time.
I should be right for the time being. But maybe 6 months (or more) down the track i'll probably come to you. When i have more cash flow i will pay you if i decide to use your skills

Something Jack Watts inspired might be nice.
If you're suggesting I hide something untoward in the design ... you've obviously never seen the logo I did once for a mate that featured a utensil and balls. It was initially a joke amongst a couple of options, and that was the one he picked ... I didnt have the heart to mention it.

Am I missing something about the banner at the Big Bash last night?

'Its ok to be white'

3 blokes were arrested and kicked out of the ground and are now facing backlash as racists..

Now I don't like people using sport for political stuff but what exactly is the issue here?

Am I missing something about the banner at the Big Bash last night?

'Its ok to be white'

3 blokes were arrested and kicked out of the ground and are now facing backlash as racists..

Now I don't like people using sport for political stuff but what exactly is the issue here?

Modern politics. Get a load of the reporting and the "tweets" from some of our enlightened young folk (and what is it with the practice of quoting people's tweets in news articles? Like some random yahoo on the internet corroborates a story). They claim that "It's OK to be white" is hate speech. Let that sink in.

Edit: Also, it's PC gone maaaaaaad.... someone here hates that term, but I can't remember who. Probably schmuttt .

Modern politics. Get a load of the reporting and the "tweets" from some of our enlightened young folk (and what is it with the practice of quoting people's tweets in news articles? Like some random yahoo on the internet corroborates a story). They claim that "It's OK to be white" is hate speech. Let that sink in.

Edit: Also, it's PC gone maaaaaaad.... someone here hates that term, but I can't remember who. Probably schmuttt .
I think it is me.

Let me know when you're sure.
Oh I’m sure I hate it. I can’t remember whether I ever posted that I hate it though, though it seems more than possible. Also I can’t remember what Schmuttt’s feelings were on the topic so I guess you may have been right the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back