Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story of a felon who invented his education and profession? I will certainly get to it because that seems a good use of time
Just because the guy like prostitutes doesn't mean his story isn't true.

In fact the fact that prostitution is illegal in many places in America is probably the most absurd thing

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Just because the guy like prostitutes doesn't mean his story isn't true.

In fact the fact that prostitution is illegal in many places in America is probably the most absurd thing
Not actually his only crime, and not the one I was thinking of - but I’d say making up qualifications that he didn’t earn is at least a reasonable indicator of unreliability

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah like telling us about an element that had not even been discovered and hand bone structure scanner (which was technology that was sci-fi at the time)

His story is defiantly one that has to be taken very seriously (can't believe I am saying that about aliens/ufos)
it's also the fact that his history was erased from both the college and from the facility he worked, whether his story is true or not the government just doesn't erase people's history for the fun of it

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Not actually his only crime, and not the one I was thinking of - but I’d say making up qualifications that he didn’t earn is at least a reasonable indicator of unreliability
Is that fact? Because as far as I'm aware he hasn't been proven as a liar in any of those areas, in fact the majority of his story has been proven fact. The discovery of element 115 is an undeniably curious case. For 20 odd years he was discredited as crazy for saying it was a real element and then low and behold it's a real element. You can't just make that up

I don't know ...

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Is that fact? Because as far as I'm aware he hasn't been proven as a liar in any of those areas, in fact the majority of his story has been proven fact. The discovery of element 115 is an undeniably curious case. For 20 odd years he was discredited as crazy for saying it was a real element and then low and behold it's a real element. You can't just make that up

I don't know ...
Well the Universities he claims to have received awards from deny his purported qualifications so I’m pretty comfortable believing he made that up.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
it's also the fact that his history was erased from both the college and from the facility he worked, whether his story is true or not the government just doesn't erase people's history for the fun of it
:D:D:D

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Well the Universities he claims to have received awards from deny his purported qualifications so I’m pretty comfortable believing he made that up.
They do deny it except an independent journalist has proven he did attend MIT and did work at Los Alamos another place who denies

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hey I'm not 100% all in on what he says because I don't know, but there are alot of things he has knowledge of that regular people don't
Lots of people have knowledge of things that you and me might not, but this guys pseudoscience has been debunked by every genuine qualified physicist that has agreed to waste time looking at it. And his educational records haven’t been “wiped” - on the contrary they show that he wouldn’t have come close to gaining admission to the program he claims to have done.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lots of people have knowledge of things that you and me might not, but this guys pseudoscience has been debunked by every genuine qualified physicist that has agreed to waste time looking at it. And his educational records haven’t been “wiped” - on the contrary they show that he wouldn’t have come close to gaining admission to the program he claims to have done.

Aliens are real though

Do you think KC and the Sunshine band were Aliens?

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Spent hours in bed reading about aliens & s**t recently. I fn love that ufo sci fi s**t.

Anyway I'm not too sold on this netflix guy personally. What's really interesting though is that Blink 182 guy who reckon's he's working with the US government on getting the world ready for disclosing the truth about aliens & UFO's. So bloody weird.

Anyway what's suss about all this alien s**t is why tf did aliens land in America in the 1940's. They were hicks. Why not land in China or Europe.

And if all this alien s**t was real then how come we don't know about it. Bill Clinton couldn't keep a goby secret, how the hell those americans keep the truth about space aliens quiet for 60 years.

Spent hours in bed reading about aliens & s**t recently. I fn love that ufo sci fi s**t.

Anyway I'm not too sold on this netflix guy personally. What's really interesting though is that Blink 182 guy who reckon's he's working with the US government on getting the world ready for disclosing the truth about aliens & UFO's. So bloody weird.

Anyway what's suss about all this alien s**t is why tf did aliens land in America in the 1940's. They were hicks. Why not land in China or Europe.

And if all this alien s**t was real then how come we don't know about it. Bill Clinton couldn't keep a goby secret, how the hell those americans keep the truth about space aliens quiet for 60 years.
no, no, no. DeLonge is a tripper.

He talks about all this alien stuff, then says he cant talk about it anymore as it is confidential. Then says you can find all the information you need on youtube

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
He talks about all this alien stuff, then says he cant talk about it anymore as it is confidential. Then says you can find all the information you need on youtube
I can't tell if he's trolling, being trolled, or if he's just certifiably insane.

Then you think, well if the government was going to brace the world for alien disclosure... why wouldn't you pick the ex-singer of a punk-pop band?

He's got a few people in his "academy" that seem well credentialed. If he's just lost his mind he's done it in a very interesting way.

Universe is a big place PG
Pfft! I rode 13.7 billion light years just last week. And I still had enough time to watch us spud it up against the eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back