Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

bourbons Just replace christianity with the current unmentionable cult and Zappa's criticism holds up. In fact if I mentioned what the cult is I would be dogpiled by all the usual mongs, after I was threadbanned of course. That is actual cult behaviour.

bourbons Just replace christianity with the current unmentionable cult and Zappa's criticism holds up. In fact if I mentioned what the cult is I would be dogpiled by all the usual mongs, after I was threadbanned of course. That is actual cult behaviour.
Just a little chuckle at the irony of that particular twitter account lamenting fascism, combined with your comment about being completely oblivious as to who the actual fascists are :drunk:

Just a little chuckle at the irony of that particular twitter account lamenting fascism, combined with your comment about being completely oblivious as to who the actual fascists are :drunk:
Yeah I'm laughing at you for being oblivious as well.

"A certain moral code turns into legislation" what sort of legislation are we getting nowadays? It certainly isn't anything that resembles Christian morals is it?

Yeah I'm laughing at you for being oblivious as well.

"A certain moral code turns into legislation" what sort of legislation are we getting nowadays? It certainly isn't anything that resembles Christian morals is it?
And I'm laughing at that twitter account, seems like everyone is happy!

They literally have 'pure blood' in their bio. No red flags there lol

So you just ignored the actual video?
Not at all - he was talking about governments forbidding things in order to 'protect families' and moving towards a fascist theocracy. A more prescient description of Trumpism and conservatives generally these days you'd go a long way to find.

I'm not laughing at the content, I'm laughing at the Q adjacent twitter account with 'pure blood' in their bio posting it. Something tells me they'd be fine with Trump getting back later this year lol.

Not at all - he was talking about governments forbidding things in order to 'protect families' and moving towards a fascist theocracy. A more prescient description of Trumpism and conservatives generally these days you'd go a long way to find.

I'm not laughing at the content, I'm laughing at the Q adjacent twitter account with 'pure blood' in their bio posting it. Something tells me they'd be fine with Trump getting back later this year lol.
"Pure blood" in this context may mean unvaccinated against Covid. Just saying.

Monster energy drink is Satanic

Seen this before, best thing for everyone is to just never ever drink the s**t. Has to be worst consumable product in existence.

Seen this before, best thing for everyone is to just never ever drink the s**t. Has to be worst consumable product in existence.
I had Monster once back in my energy drink consumption days. Truly disgusting drink. Nearly as bad as the original Mother energy drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had Monster once back in my energy drink consumption days. Truly disgusting drink. Nearly as bad as the original Mother energy drink.
I liked all of them back in the day. Mother was my least favourite though. I wish I never went through such a phase during my teenage years.

I liked all of them back in the day. Mother was my least favourite though. I wish I never went through such a phase during my teenage years.
Had a mate go through a similar phase back in the day. There was this other one that was around for about 15 minutes, Black Stallion, from memory it was marketed as the hardest/strongest/whatever with a max 2 cans per day on the label.

My mate drank 4 of them straight for shits and giggles to see what would happen. Nothing really did, he just got a headache and had to lay down for a bit :tearsofjoy:

I'd be careful with anything Bill Cooper has to say.

Additional to his thoughts on Israel above, he was also of the mind that AIDS was a bioweapon purposefully released via the smallpox vaccine, that JFK was assassinated by his driver with a gas pressured device developed by aliens, and that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is kinda fine if you assume its about the illuminati rather than jews specifically :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back