Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

John McAfee, who “committed suicide”, has a Dead Man’s switch that is releasing later this week. For a recap, McAfee said he would never kill himself. He was found dead in prison on the day he was supposed to be extradited. The suicide note found on him was not in his own writing according to his own wife. They had actually recently talked and he sounded fine according to her. McAfee said he had a Dead Man’s Switch ready to go if he ever committed suicide (killed). The website here was taken down quickly after his death only to resurface weeks later. It also includes a cryptocurrency he created WHACKD which he also had tattooed on his arm.

It’s difficult to get the exact dates and the amount of data he plans on releasing, I think 30+ terabytes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes that s**t is scary, i read this BBC Sweden article years ago and never forgot it, always known this is a long term thing. once a couple years ago someone here at work forgot their swiper and I joked "they need to insert it into your arm so you don't forget haha" and this woman reacted positively how that would be a useful thing, that is how utterly compliant every day bozo's are, i mean we already hear it with "just jab me so i can travel!!!!!!" and all this. as the final line in the article says, the only real "problem" the elite face with implementing all this is making it "culturally appropriate", which they just implement via celebrity/corporate endorsement, as you can see with VB's latest ridiculous propaganda, "get jabbed or you're unaussie and hate beer mate"

check out the crap they're peddling when you google QR code tattoos:

all to get us used to a world where it's totally normal to show off how you're vaccined with a cool QR tattoo lol

Last edited:
Especially also Augmented/Virtual Reality is making a huge jump. Even Zuckerberg is releasing a VR work space, so all his employees never leave home, can put their headset thing on, and everyone will be there in a VR office space, working like per usual.

You also have more VR aspects of life on the horizon of development.

Apparently in another interview, this dude says it's Vladimir Putin.

But as the wiki page says, there are phrases in the original source code of bitcoin with British or Australian English in it. Who wrote the source code could be a group of people. But somehow it's Putin who founded it? Or maybe it's someone else more shocking to evoke such a response from that guy.

Do some research into Blackrock. A company owned Larry Fink. It's the worlds largest asset manager, in control of over $7 trillion. Global reach, owns controls competing companies like Apple and MS, as an example. Controls all weapon manufacturing, etc. Their company charter on their own website is about a great reset etc.

Do some research into Blackrock. A company owned Larry Fink. It's the worlds largest asset manager, in control of over $7 trillion. Global reach, owns controls competing companies like Apple and MS, as an example. Controls all weapon manufacturing, etc. Their company charter on their own website is about a great reset etc.
Aren't they buying up a s**t load of vacant properties in some certain US cities right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back