Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

you guys are probably aware of this, but to those that aren't

This is really interesting and to me it is almost irrefutable proof to the existence of aliens/UFO's. Its probably the hardest evidence anyway.
skip to 24:30 min in if you just want the footage itself

Its

This is really interesting and to me it is almost irrefutable proof to the existence of aliens/UFO's. Its probably the hardest evidence anyway.

Its pretty convincing, but i still find it hard to believe in Aliens.

Marvel, the group behind Captain America, Ironman, etc., has now introduced two new superheroes: Snowflake, and their brother Safespace. Snowflake is non-binary and uses pronouns they/them/their.

Snowflake creates icy throwing stars, while Safespace has more defensive powers. Both use “violence to combat bullying,” according to the author.

They must also be antifa members if they respond to words and dissenting opinions with violence.

Perhps they ought to re-brand them under the banner of ' anti-Heroes'....Or even 'Millennials'.

Blood, Adrenachrome, Youth, Science, Facts...

For those who have difficulty believing that the substance of the youth has an effect on the old. And this isn't even Adrenachrome, this is simple blood SCIENCE that has been rumored since the earliest of times. Kings and Queens bathing/drinking virgin innocent blood. Hey, Harvard backs it up. Its a known fact. The more you know...

https://singularityhub.com/2017/01/29/young-blood-offered-as-anti-aging-therapy-but-is-it-ready/

These are SCIENTIFIC FACTS, the fkd up thing is that this is common sense only to a few of us. Those who know Alchemy and transmutation as I, will agree. Its time to WAKE UP

Look up “parabiosis”, that is what the young regenerative blood stuff is about, or what Peter Thiel was talking about anyways.

holy s**t...

So I searched the guy who started the case, he’s real, he has a business. If this were to be fake he would risk a very large penalty. The website of the PDF is legit. I’m doing my best to find any holes in this but from what I read it’s no hoax, the information is so accurate

If you go to page 87 he declares his name signature and that all inclusive is true and that he can be done for perjury if false. He’s ******* confident bro. He’s been waiting years for this. He’s been building this case for years. He mentions it in his timeline of genocide in China. If this is real and these elite are found guilty, this man will be the greatest, bravest man in human history

The accused under genocide law, and treason, they also have organ harvesting and the use of AI for control of people. So they will be punished by death and the people below get less harsh penalties as you go down the hierarchy. All their assets seized and given up to the state, it’s trillions worth
For those of you starting to see.
The future affects the past by creating events to match the outcome.
This is the big secret of the ages.
When the outcome and the events that created it reach the same “point”, that is “the end”
It’s and exponentially increasing process.
We are nearing that point.
Mandela affects will start to increase. Near the final phases reality will be so full of Mandela affects that it will start to blur like “dreams walking in broad daylight”
The sad thing is, humans have always had this ability. We can do it without AI and Quantum computing.
But we forgot.
Now it’s happening without us. We are not necessary. Or at least, we are in race. To wake up or vanish.
We may need to “go” elsewhere. And soon.
What we can do is have strong intentions to defeat this enemy. And act on it.
That’s our way forward.
If only ONE of us can fully recover our sight, we win.

As long as we have taken down the recycling machine, then maybe.
Also, the threat, as I interpret it, was the ability for "some humans" to practice this knowledge against the rest of us.
However, when you mix AI and a large, circular, energy hogging device the size of say, Switzerland, then I am not sure what the outcome will be.
The Fibonacci spiral is coming to the center.

--------
Thank you for bringing this up! I really believe this "grid" around the planet will be used for something other than advertised. very scary stuff.
--------
I agree with all of your concerns. Elon is too stupid to head up anything like a rocket company, car company or satellites. He’s just an actor. Paid well, loads of plastic surgery and hair plugs, meant to give off a Tony Stark aura, a child of an accepted family- his grandfather was integral to the Technocracy Party in Canada.
A Technocracy Party believes in fascist rule by unelected bureaucrats, scientists, technocrats, industry elite, etc. (So basically, like what we have now. Who elected Bill Gates?)
https://www.technocracy.news/shock-elon-musks-grandfather-was-head-of-canadas-technocracy-movement/
Another interesting tidbit, Wernher von Braun (America’s first Nazi rocket scientist) wrote a sci-fi book and his character was called an Elon.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/06/wernher-von-braun-novel-may-have-predicted-elon-musk/
Honestly, they are always laughing at us, aren’t they?
--------
Completely agree. Musk is one of the biggest bullshitters in the times right now and is a little bitch to industry. He sucks and Starlink is criminal.
Maybe they are direct energy weapons to try and stop an asteroid, but thats wishful thinking.

The Ultimate History Lesson with John Taylor Gatto.

I can ramble on and on about this, but I'm mostly curious if anyone here has seen it, or read any of Gatto's books.

I appreciate this sub very much for its willingness to engage with the strange and uncomfortable. I've loved this video for precisely the same reason, and there's a lot of great evidence here to support what otherwise would seem like outlandish claims.

TL;DR for Video: First of all, just watch it when you can. I know it's long, but it's great, and I can't really sum it all up, but here are some big points:
  • How education in the West developed from philosophical principles which hoped to undermine the "dangerously stupid" masses from developing their own sets of values
  • Historical context given to Francis Galton, Charles Darwin (Anglican-minister trained), and the rise of Eugenics
  • Discussion of the Trivium, and some important insight into how to avoid being duped by sophistry and rhetoric
  • Tons of historical discussion relevant to the development of the America we find today, and how the miseducation of the masses is necessarily tied to the country's economic success. We need ditch-diggers, so public education will never change, so to speak.
  • Lots more. Just watch it :D
If you end up enjoying it, here is the audiobook version of his book The Underground History of American Education, which is also worth the time to check out.

You really can’t conflate Aliens with UFOs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just about what a s**t Jeff Bezos is. Also, using covid19 to furthwr create a slave labor workforce.

Anyone watched this? Might watch it this arvo. Now up to 4.4M views

Yes, it was me that posted it in the coronavius thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back