ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I hadn't heard of them until seeing that video, or at least didn't think that underground water pockets were that big!
Yeah one of those you need to actively search for. Given I spent many a friday night and summer holiday as a teenager searching weird s**t on the internet I'm ahead of the game a tad

This could be an important development. It reminds me of the mountain collapse of the North Korean nuclear testing site (late 2017), and there's speculation that the US were somehow involved there, so I wonder if there's more to this story than what's been reported so far:

MaryMallon

Debutant
Jun 23, 2020
AFL Club
Melbourne
This could be an important development. It reminds me of the mountain collapse of the North Korean nuclear testing site (late 2017), and there's speculation that the US were somehow involved there, so I wonder if there's more to this story than what's been reported so far:

Look at the building's in those satellite images, look at the trees, roads, ect.
One small building has been damaged at best and everything around it, apart from some burnt grass appear completely untouched.
The video showing a glow in the night sky is hardly noteworthy, I've seen the same thing from large bonfires and bushfires, in Hastings on the Mornington Peninsula they have LNG storage facilities and often burn off the excesses, when the conditions are right and cloud cover is low the sky lights up for a hundred kilometres.
Nothing to see here.

I strongly suspect this alleged Russian bounty on coalition troops given to the Taliban has been fabricated. Anonymous sources so it can't be traced, vague wording and hearsay, all parties deny it. It may be a ploy to prevent US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. You decide...

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
OK. this has been bugging me for awhile. Jordan Peterson. Came out of nowhere, took the world by storm, then all of a sudden got sick and has disappeared. Was he some kind of psyop or controlled opposition or something? :think: There are several things about him and his family that don't quite seem kosher to me. Anyone got any thoughts on this or have I lost the plot?

Seems like I lost the plot. He's back in the land of the living not dead/under house arrest/in Gitmo.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Full of very interesting stuff....

I just had the weirdest de ja vu x3 involved with you.

Simultaneously with you tagging everyone to hurry up in cutthroat, and then also clicking on this link you posted and seen the site interface, and then starting making this post. All 3 gave me de ja vu. WTF

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just had the weirdest de ja vu x3 involved with you.

Simultaneously with you tagging everyone to hurry up in cutthroat, and then also clicking on this link you posted and seen the site interface, and then starting making this post. All 3 gave me de ja vu. WTF
We be blood brothers

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Eight years before the Trench Coat Mafia murders at Columbine High School, Cooper wrote: “The sharp increase of prescriptions of psychoactive drugs like Prozac and Ritalin to younger and younger children will inevitably lead to a rash of horrific school shootings.” These incidents, he said, “will be used by elements of the federal government as an excuse to infringe upon the citizenry’s Second Amendment rights.”

For many, including those who would later claim that the seemingly endless series of school shootings were part of a plot by gun‐control advocates to take away America’s weapons, Cooper’s words took on the air of prophesy.

Back