Conspiracy Theory Random conspiracy stories & chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper’s most famous prediction was made during the June 28th, 2001, broadcast of The Hour of the Time. A little past his 58th birthday and drinking heavily, Cooper was doing his program from a studio he’d built in the den of his house at 96 North Clearview Circle, atop a hill in the small White Mountains town of Eagar, Arizona, 15 miles from the New Mexico line.

“Can you believe what you have been seeing on CNN today, ladies and gentlemen?” Cooper asked the Hour of the Time audience that evening.

“Supposedly, a CNN reporter found Osama bin Laden, took a television camera crew with him, and interviewed him and his top leadership, lieutenants, and his colonels, and generals…in their hideout!

“Now don’t you think that’s kind of strange, folks?” Cooper asked with his signature chuckle. “Because the largest intelligence apparatus in the world, with the biggest budget in the history of world, has been looking for Osama bin Laden for years, and years, and years, and can’t find him!

“But some doofus jerk‐off reporter with his little camera crew waltzes right into his secret hideout and interviews him!”

This meant one of two things, Cooper told the audience. Either “everyone in the intelligence community and all the intelligence agencies of the United States government are blithering idiots and incompetent fools, or they’re lying to us.”

The fact was, Cooper told the audience, no one in the U.S. intelligence services was really looking for Osama bin Laden. They knew where he was. They had since the beginning of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Bin Laden, along with his entire family, was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Central Intelligence Agency.

“They created him. They’re the ones funding him. They supported him to make their new utopian worlds…and he has served them well.” There were rumors floating around the mass media that bin Laden was planning attacks on the United States and Israel, but this was just subterfuge, Cooper said. “If Osama bin Laden is an enemy of Israel, don’t you think the Mossad would have taken care of that a long time ago?” Cooper asked.

Something else was in the wind. There was no other reason for the government to allow the CNN report but to further stamp bin Laden’s bearded, pointy face upon the collective American mind‐set. Bogeyman of the moment, the Saudi prince was being readied for his close‐up.

“I’m telling you to be prepared for a major attack!” Cooper declared. The target would be a large American city.

“Something terrible is going to happen in this country. And whatever is going to happen they’re going to blame on Osama bin Laden. Don’t you even believe it.”

It was then Cooper interrupted the transmission, shouting, “How do they know who did it?

“If the United States government had no warning like they say, if they didn’t know who was going to mount these attacks, and there are no survivors from the people in these planes, how do they know Osama bin Laden is behind it?”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tesla from Venus?

Interesting. Was listening to something the other day and they said that there are aliens and they are on the nearest planet to earth which I believe is Venus! I also heard that the covid test is not testing for covid but a DNA gathering excercise to check who is a human and who is an alien o_O :p

Interesting. Was listening to something the other day and they said that there are aliens and they are on the nearest planet to earth which I believe is Venus! I also heard that the covid test is not testing for covid but a DNA gathering excercise to check who is a human and who is an alien o_O :p
I think Collingwood supporters maybe from uranus, it turns out sidebum has an excuse for being well and truly lost, uranusians can't handle scotch.

Apparently has a lot of interesting stuff in it.

Cia document from 1958

Also go to the raw site : cia.gov/library/readingroom

From there you can search anything of intrigue and get answers for. But not like google search, you have to be indirect if you want to know about 9/11 you search for info on say Osama Bin Laden, and research, dig. Dont type in 9/11. If you want answers on JFK assassination, dont type in who shot JFK, instead type in Lee Harvey Oswald, and then research and dig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back