Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Add a garlic rub on the bread, goats cheese salt pepper oil and basil.

5a37c4b0b8990f49895bcbf6a960bba8.jpg

The sandwich equivalent of Cripps.
Jesus mate...sale on basil?

My dad made that movie my brother had a small stunt scene in it I’ve got some saucy stories of Blundel on set 😉

Alvin purple was my avatar for a while.

Something about door to door water bed salesmen

yesterday lemons $1.20 each at elsternwick coles.......
Definitely in need of change Thy. A little water, (OK I pay decent excess), a little fertiliser and the hard part, a bit of effort.

Lemons, limes, mandarins, oranges, blood oranges, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, mulberries, passion fruit, grapes and even a few late season watermelons this year “free” in the back yard, pomegranate in the front, not a taste acquired by me though.

Better not bore you with the list of veggies, herbs and spices. But I am particularly proud of turmeric supply, missus powdered and put two years supply in to capsules a few months ago, better than $20 a bottle every few weeks for my arthritis.

Daily derailment dose added…

Goggins style

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely love Goggins.

His book changed my whole outlook and mindset during the lockdown in August last year. Changed my whole lifestyle too.

Had been slowly getting fat and lazy over the last 6 or 7 years.

Goggins book light a bit of spark and got my ass into gear.

Down 25kgs and back to the weight I was when I was 20. Running most days.

Just completed his 4x4x48 Goggins challange in February (4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours.....85kms over the weekend). On the look for the next challange now.

Just love Goggins overall message ❤️

Absolutely love Goggins.

His book changed my whole outlook and mindset during the lockdown in August last year. Changed my whole lifestyle too.

Had been slowly getting fat and lazy over the last 6 or 7 years.

Goggins book light a bit of spark and got my ass into gear.

Down 25kgs and back to the weight I was when I was 20. Running most days.

Just completed his 4x4x48 Goggins challange in February (4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours.....85kms over the weekend). On the look for the next challange now.

Just love Goggins overall message ❤️
Googled. For a minute thought you'd read a transformative book by Billy Goggins, ex Cats player!
As an aside, was one of Grandpa's favourite non-Blues players.

Am assuming you read a book by non-AFL playing David Goggins. Which one?
BTW - congrats on the lifestyle and mindset reset too. Goggins challenge sounds insane. Equals 2 marathons in a w/end ??:flushed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Googled. For a minute thought you'd read a transformative book by Billy Goggins, ex Cats player!
As an aside, was one of Grandpa's favourite non-Blues players.

Am assuming you read a book by non-AFL playing David Goggins. Which one?
BTW - congrats on the lifestyle and mindset reset too. Goggins challenge sounds insane. Equals 2 marathons in a w/end ??:flushed:
Yeah David Goggins. The audio book is really good if you like to listen whilst out for a walk or run. He does a bit of a podcast interview type thing between chapters. Highly recommend.

download.jpeg-10.jpg

This is significant. I don't wish to comment on the case itself, but my heart goes out to all concerned.

For us, as a Football Club, I hope this is taken seriously. There were the stories regarding Little League, but as I understand it, that is not directly associated with our club as it was like Auskick.

But given we have been around for some 158 years, being active in various levels of competition over those years, we need to be sensitive to any who may have been affected.

I see AFL is part of National Redress Scheme, but cannot see us. I am assuming that's because we come under the AFL banner. I also see we have a Code of Conduct, but I am guessing there are more complete documents at Board level.

'Honouring the Past' also means acknowledging those parts where we could have done better, and addressing them positively as we move forward, which includes ensuring we are a 'safe place' where people can share their stories, and find appropriate support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back