Play Nice Random Discussion II - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there for two years. Might of lived close to stocker lol. Best time of my life Tony.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, I spent a bit of time over there off and on for work. Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou mainly. People don’t realise how big that place is and how many people are there.

Yeah, I spent a bit of time over there off and on for work. Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou mainly. People don’t realise how big that place is and how many people are there.

And how intoxicatingly interesting it is especially going into the countryside. I was mainly Beijing, Shang and Hefei .

And how intoxicatingly interesting it is especially going into the countryside. I was mainly Beijing, Shang and Hefei .

Yeah one of the restaurants I went to with a supplier was insane. In the back locks of Guangzhou down a dirt track. I honestly was not sure what was going on. It was an absolute eye opener.

Yeah one of the restaurants I went to with a supplier was insane. In the back locks of Guangzhou down a dirt track. I honestly was not sure what was going on. It was an absolute eye opener.

Lol we could talk all night swapping stories. My ex was a detective.. On topic im looking forward to our coach being named and have faith in Sayers .

After today’s earthquake in Victoria, which I slept through, I was reading the commentary and remembered a famous cartoon from the 1970s involving the Whitlams on an official trip to China. The article that surrounds the cartoon is an interesting read as Nicholson‘s talent kept me entertained for years. Love the reference to King Leah.

8 aftershocks since yesterday apparently.
Anyone felt them?
Got home to find a lamp on the floor...(giggled because of khophi's "we can rebuild") and doggy seems fine.
View attachment 1243686
OMG Roan, have you been cheating on us quadrupeds. I see a hand. Are you a…..a….Centaur. OMG. The shame of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been in searing agony the last few days, turns out I strained a shoulder muscle and really out of all the physical pain I have suffered over the years, gout, broken ribs, ankle and wrist etc, this feels almost the worst.

Really trying to think of people who are doing it a lot worse than me like Wickzki 3 to try get some perspective and not feel too sorry for myself (which is something I am prone to do) but yeah not fun at all, especially a lack of sleep makes Elmer cranky.

Feels like take good/perfect health for granted sometimes, I definitely need to make some lifestyle changes once I recover from this (more exercise, far less McDonald's/KFC orders from Doordash/Menulog etc)

Been in searing agony the last few days, turns out I strained a shoulder muscle and really out of all the physical pain I have suffered over the years, gout, broken ribs, ankle and wrist etc, this feels almost the worst.

Really trying to think of people who are doing it a lot worse than me like Wickzki 3 to try get some perspective and not feel too sorry for myself (which is something I am prone to do) but yeah not fun at all, especially a lack of sleep makes Elmer cranky.

Feels like take good/perfect health for granted sometimes, I definitely need to make some lifestyle changes once I recover from this (more exercise, far less McDonald's/KFC orders from Doordash/Menulog etc)

Hope you feel better soon mate but I can't help but think this reminds of George Castanza 😂

Are you sure it’s a strain? You might have torn something which I would associate with serious pain. I suggest a trip to your GP with a referral for an ultrasound. I pass on this advice having torn rotator cuff tendons in both shoulders and it was bloody painful.

Are you sure it’s a strain? You might have torn something which I would associate with serious pain. I suggest a trip to your GP with a referral for an ultrasound. I pass on this advice having torn rotator cuff tendons in both shoulders and it was bloody painful.

Thanks, well ifs not better by Monday, I am fefintley going to the GP for an X-Ray.

And yeah it does hurt like hell.

Thanks for the advice mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back