Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much of it has to do with the weather. QLD easily defeated their outbreak - nice warm sunny weather. Melbournes outbreak last year stuck around all through winter, whereas Sydney’s outbreak in December was handled quite easily without a lockdown.

If it was Queensland the constructions workers would be moaning if they were forced to eat indoors.

I wonder how much of it has to do with the weather. QLD easily defeated their outbreak - nice warm sunny weather. Melbournes outbreak last year stuck around all through winter, whereas Sydney’s outbreak in December was handled quite easily without a lockdown.
Our weather isn't too different to Sydney and in winter we got down to zero ?

If Saturdays protest was given the same free passage as thewse clowns there would've been no violence Saturday. The double standards give me the shits

Have a look at how many of todays cases have construction sites involvement

The other guys come to make trouble and bring weapons which I guess is why it hasn't blown up with these dicks but they should just fines them $5000 each or charge the employer for blocking the public roads while they are employed. It would end quickly.

I always thought Melbourne’s weather was much more miserable than Sydney, but I avoid Sydney as much as possible so I don’t really know.

Yeah Sydney is much better weather, in spring there you can get around in shorts, here we still have the hater on. 22 in Sydney feels warmer too.

Because there are only so many staff that can be carried just in case I guess. You don't have 500 extra staff on call in case of a pandemic. Part of it is the way health care has been stripped away to hand money to health insurance companies and private hospitals while eating money out of the public budget.

Privatisation was designed to give the money that we used to use to have world class health care into private companies. The greatest lie that they ever spun us was that selling all our essential services was more cost effective and efficient. It was a cynical cash grab.

We also used to bring in a lot of overseas staff to man hospitals and just when we need to add to our staff we have no access to overseas workers. Hopefully after this we get a kick in the balls and start to change up some systems.

The 200 now is only 200 because we are locked down as well. Open the door and the 200 can turn into 2000 in a couple of weeks and the 2000 turn to 20,000 a few weeks after that.
Also missing the point of the exponential growth...

You can't just pull a switch and stop spread once the health system is at capacity.

Theyre not locking down because the system is close to capacity now. Theyre locking down because internal modelling shows what will happen if they do not lock down. I.e. if we so not lock down now then within X days our health system will be over run.

Where were the police to stop it
Pick and choose
They should be rolling in on them. They're assaulting people and causing property damage.

How this is allowed to happen is beyond me. It's not a peaceful protest.

It's a bunch of * wits. Who to be honest are pretty ******* dumb. I'd be ashamed to know any of them.

I mean what in the * are they cheering for? They get all punchy. Then just stop and cheer. For what? What outcome did they achieve?

Because some union delegates went behind some glass door.... youre still gonna have mandatory vaccination. So why cheer? You didn't achieve anything.

I dont know what the answer is for these type of people. If they're that *in brain dead what hope do you have trying to reason with them?

The sooner you guys can get children vaccinated and hit your targets the better. Open up and let's see how long they remain unvaccinated.

Sydney is very humid, even for the same temperature it feels warmer. So it can be more people outside and humidity may in fact be a factor.

Latitude may be one thing, but it does NOT get hot in Sydney in summer like it does in Perth.

Yeah, Sydney gets muggy hot, Perth is just proper hot.

So apparently my * wit of a BIL isn't getting the vaccine because be personally knows of two people who have died from it.

One AZ. The other pfizer.

By personally I think he means i heard on YouTube.

Pretty sure no one in Aus has died from Pfizer.

They should be rolling in on them. They're assaulting people and causing property damage.

How this is allowed to happen is beyond me. It's not a peaceful protest.

It's a bunch of fu** wits. Who to be honest are pretty ******* dumb. I'd be ashamed to know any of them.

I mean what in the fu** are they cheering for? They get all punchy. Then just stop and cheer. For what? What outcome did they achieve?

Because some union delegates went behind some glass door.... youre still gonna have mandatory vaccination. So why cheer? You didn't achieve anything.

I dont know what the answer is for these type of people. If they're that fu**in brain dead what hope do you have trying to reason with them?

The sooner you guys can get children vaccinated and hit your targets the better. Open up and let's see how long they remain unvaccinated.

They should be former construction workers.

Bosses: " You guys going to worry if we sack these dicks "
CFMEU : " No , they are dicks "

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you go from Melbourne to Perth, its more than warm in summer.
Thats the climate descriptor for the 8 zones that cover Australia SS - not my personal word usage.

1632108992913.png

1632109010078.png

Actually looking closer they are both warm temperment. TIL.

They should be former construction workers.

Bosses: " You guys going to worry if we sack these dicks "
CFMEU : " No , they are dicks "

Seriously, it's over not eating in the tea room. I did a project management job on a site for a mate a few years ago and the tearooms on those sites are so off you wouldn't be able to pay me to go into one. Apart from solidified caterers tins of s**t intent coffee, pie-stained copies of the herald sun and a couple of T**ty mags like something form another era there is no reason to go into one. Tell them they have to eat in one and they' be picketing that they want to eat outside.

Thats the climate descriptor for the 8 zones that cover Australia SS - not my personal word usage.

View attachment 1240819
View attachment 1240820

Actually looking closer they are both warm temperment. TIL.

Summer in Perth seems like a drier hotter heat though for some reason.

Where the * is the cold place out the back of Coffs Harbour? Is that Armidale or something?

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Summer in Perth seems like a drier hotter heat though for some reason.

Where the fu** is the cold place out the back of Coffs Harbour? Is that Armidale or something?
No question mate, im no meteorologist but the GDR would shelter a fair whack from the worst of it whereas Pert gets smashed from the open ocean.
I love the climate in Perth, well Freo actually - perfect for sinking beers at Sail and Anchor.

Hi all,
Sorry to derail the chat but based on feedback and the obvious need for both - we've split the discussion of COVID and Random into two individual threads.

:arrowright: For Random Discussion please go here.
:arrowright: For COVID-19 discussion please go here.

Understandably we need a place talk about the pandemic, and we also need space where we can escape from it.
Hope you all agree.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back