Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have every AC-DC album in vinyl twice (Bon Scott)

Nice. The Albert productions stuff is worth fortune. Jump onto discogs and plug in the serial number and check the values, they make you eyes water.

Just reading Jerry Seinfeld’s new book ‘ Is This Anything ‘
If you like his humour you will love this book , it’s just basically lots and lots of his jokes . It is so funny , I am a fan so take that into consideration.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine coming to Australia for the first time in the nineties, switching on the TV for the first time and seeing one of these ads.

Wonder how they made the business choice to pursue this vein of publicity. Somehow, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a board decision.

Imagine coming to Australia for the first time in the nineties, switching on the TV for the first time and seeing one of these ads.

Wonder how they made the business choice to pursue this vein of publicity. Somehow, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a board decision.

Ken Bruce was in Chapel street, he was a pretty loose unit. He used to actually work as his own salesman, I'm not imagining there was much boardroom decision making happening. Pretty sure he must have been selling heroin or something, his business looked half arsed and he had prime time ads and a chapel street showroom.

I don’t like AC/DC with their new singer.
I can’t stand Bruce Springsteen.
I love Boz Skaggs and David Bowie.
Not a big fan of soccer.
Ex cricket fanatic but just can’t watch it any more.
Ex VB drinker but can’t stand it any more.
Not a big fan of Thai food.
Went to Bali once won’t be going back.
I feel sad when we catch squid for bait.
Never caught a Barra.
Have caught a roo by hand.
Biggest boot was 440v.
Have peed off the top of the lead smelter stack.
Had a rib broken by Darryl White.
Have sung karaoke quite badly in three countries.
Have only sung karaoke three times.
Have read science fiction since I was about ten and still do.
Biggest win on the punt was about $4k and I’d forgotten I even put the bet on until I checked my account three weeks later.
Have played basketball with and against ex Olympians and nbl players even though I’m a crap c grader.

I don’t like AC/DC with their new singer.
I can’t stand Bruce Springsteen.
I love Boz Skaggs and David Bowie.
Not a big fan of soccer.
Ex cricket fanatic but just can’t watch it any more.
Ex VB drinker but can’t stand it any more.
Not a big fan of Thai food.
Went to Bali once won’t be going back.
I feel sad when we catch squid for bait.
Never caught a Barra.
Have caught a roo by hand.
Biggest boot was 440v.
Have peed off the top of the lead smelter stack.
Had a rib broken by Darryl White.
Have sung karaoke quite badly in three countries.
Have only sung karaoke three times.
Have read science fiction since I was about ten and still do.
Biggest win on the punt was about $4k and I’d forgotten I even put the bet on until I checked my account three weeks later.
Have played basketball with and against ex Olympians and nbl players even though I’m a crap c grader.

You are a complex character Saintos, a little bit rural Queensland and a little bit inner city.

Has The Undertaker done something recently? I saw this post earlier and I had a look on Youtube and saw he was in the latest Hot Ones episode:

For anyone who hasn't seen that show, it's a pretty great interview that takes place over the eating of very spicy chicken wings. A popular episode lately was the Paul Rudd one, worth a watch if anyone is bored. He didn't want to ruin the interview by shilling for his latest TV show (or movie?), so it was a pretty great interview.

His farewell from wrestling is happening at Survivor Series tomorrow so he's been popping up in a few places.

He'll probably return for wrestlemania

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a good chin wag in the other thread, admittedly it was a mess, some topics are just too polarising to discuss.

Anyone who would like to continue the discussion from the other thread please do so here:

Once we can resume to some form of Politic-Normal we will ease restrictions 😂

Cheers

We had a good chin wag in the other thread, admittedly it was a mess, some topics are just too polarising to discuss.

Anyone who would like to continue the discussion from the other thread please do so here:

Once we can resume to some form of Politic-Normal we will ease restrictions 😂

Cheers
That whole last few pages of that thread is why I try to stay out of political debate these days

That whole last few pages of that thread is why I try to stay out of political debate these days
I'm sorry I was involved in it. I need to be better. This place should only be to discuss football and if we can go IKEA or not.

We have a Politics board where there's far more debate, if others want to get involved go right ahead.

It's more, it dominates, so you drown out discussion.

Life-Taxes-Death
Religion-Politics-Race

Why can't we just go "I just woke up, though I CBF but I can drive a car, you, person, give me food I give you money, ha, funny video".

Swim up stupids, sharks are in the other directions unless you're Tara Reid.

It's more, it dominates, so you drown out discussion.

Life-Taxes-Death
Religion-Politics-Race

Why can't we just go "I just woke up, though I CBF but I can drive a car, you, person, give me food I give you money, ha, funny video".

Swim up stupids, sharks are in the other directions unless you're Tara Reid.
Got no idea what any of that meant but the post and thread title check out.

3 certainties, you live, you pay tax, you die.
You discuss any of the trinity; race, politics, religion, discussion dies as people get pissy and lines and drawn.

Also, literally what I just did, smashing my zinger burger at present. Is tasty, sesame seeds are nom.

3 certainties, you live, you pay tax, you die.
You discuss any of the trinity; race, politics, religion, discussion dies as people get pissy and lines and drawn.

Also, literally what I just did, smashing my zinger burger at present. Is tasty, sesame seeds are nom.
No the other stuff.

Should've gone for the zinger stacker combo meal. Nothing better.

Unpopular opinion most likely, and I don’t for one minute think they’re probably not very good at what they do, but by crikey Human Nature give me the irrits 😬

Are they still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back