Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaintsSeptember , from what I read let's say I have Kayo on my phone or laptop I can give 1 other person (i assume) the password in another house access.at payment time. Either the other person would direct debit half the payment into my account or the the other way round.
In other words for access to 2 houses in stead of being $25 a month each it's $12.50 per month.
i get it. I think i can use two devices, but i have 2 i need to use so i'm probably no good for sharing

SaintsSeptember , from what I read let's say I have Kayo on my phone or laptop I can give 1 other person (i assume) the password in another house access.at payment time. Either the other person would direct debit half the payment into my account or the the other way round.
In other words for access to 2 houses in stead of being $25 a month each it's $12.50 per month.

OK, so I share Netflix with my younger sister since I am weak and women have no scruples in that argument.

Yes, it's a streaming service, so you have main account, whomever deigns to go in with you shares bank account and re-numeration is set up to attain access, or you buy in to someone who already has it unless they good will it.

It's a trust exercise.

Anyone got any tips for running pain and lack of strength in your legs during the run?

My vo2 is going slightly backwards too.
Mate a few years ago I went from long distance running to sprint training and never looked back. Less time obviously and I'd get in all my exercise in under an hour. Before i had a medical emergency—no, the training wasn't the problem!— I was training five times a week, so the reduced time meant I was at my desk or work earlier. Lunges and squats for leg weakness and running uphill for short lengths for Vo2. Good Luck.

OK, so I share Netflix with my younger sister since I am weak and women have no scruples in that argument.

Yes, it's a streaming service, so you have main account, whomever deigns to go in with you shares bank account and re-numeration is set up to attain access, or you buy in to someone who already has it unless they good will it.

It's a trust exercise.

I give my brother in law all my logins for streaming services. * them, he's got two young kids, a mortgage and they're on one income, he needs it more than them. I had to upgrade Netflix to the multiple watchers though because we kept overlapping. I have Optus on my phone and he's Premier League nut so gave him Optus sport login as well. I got a text at some crazy hour because Liverpool were playing and he'd logged out and needed an emergency password. We have Prime Stan, Netflix and really only watch Netflix generally. I cancel my Kayo once footy ends and he can't have that anyway because he's a Blues supporter and doesn't deserve to have access to footy.

Last edited:

It's a trust exercise.
Yes, that is what I would like to do with someone with Kayo Sports.

Listening to it on talk sport UK. Totally bizarre with no crowd.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's not bad so far. They are both breathing really heavily and it's only the 4th round. Just hope they get out without any issues. But in saying that, I'd love to see a KO haha

I think what is forgotten is all the things that divide us are given to us.
It starts with a name.
Gender perception then dictates how we are meant to act.
Nationality.
Religion.
Political belief.
Financial position in society.
possessions.
Even footy team...

All these things are there to separate us.

If we worked out we are all human beings the religions, governments and corporations would be powerless.

No need for xenophobia.

You can share Netflix accounts internationally too.

My sister is in the UK, we pay for Netflix multiple concurrent devices and give them access and a profile, they pay for Disney+ and give us access. Also give another mate Netflix access and I have Foxtel Go on one device that he pays for.

So for the cost of a Netflix subscription we’re also getting Disney and Foxtel Go.

i get it. I think i can use two devices, but i have 2 i need to use so i'm probably no good for sharing

Having it on 2 devices won’t be an issue unless you are watching on both devices at the same time.

You are paying for the number of concurrent users at any one time, you can have it installed on as many devices as you want.

If you shared with someone on the basic plan of $25 per month which allows you to watch on 2 screens concurrently then you basically have one session each.

EDIT: Not sure if this deal is still on but Telstra we’re doing an offer for customers that you can get the basic membership (HD, 2 screens at any one time) for $15 per month for 12 months. So if you share with someone on Telstra then it’s potentially even cheaper.

sammm

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having it on 2 devices won’t be an issue unless you are watching on both devices at the same time.

You are paying for the number of concurrent users at any one time, you can have it on as many devices as you want.

If you shared with someone on the basic plan of $25 per month which allows you to watch on 2 screens concurrently then you basically have one session each.

EDIT: Not sure if this deal is still on but Telstra we’re doing an offer for customers that you can get the basic membership (HD, 2 screens at any one time) for $15 per month for 12 months. So if you share with someone on Telstra then it’s potentially even cheaper.

sammm

You get free 3 month on Binge with Telstra too. It overlaps everything already streaming on others though anyway.

Tyson v Jones about to start :moustache:

It was a bit strange, it was okay entertainment and great for nostalgia but no way was it worth $60, I streamed it.

Watched Dubois v Joyce on Kayo this morning and that was a lot better.

The current heavyweight division is good enough to not need this stuff tho and YouTubers on the undercard - WTF. The ex basketballer was running forward with his chin out just asking to be tagged.

Snoop Dogg commentating on future fights would be good though.

Last edited:
You get free 3 month on Binge with Telstra too. It overlaps everything already streaming on others though anyway.

I’m going to give this a try then, couple of things on there I want to see - thanks for the heads up. It all adds up tho, it’s mental will do a trial then keep that or Stan.

- Netflix
- Stan
- Prime
- Disney
- Optus Sports
- Kayo
- Foxtel Go

We’re using all of these but we get Optus Sport free with my wife’s phone contract so we only pay for Netflix, Stan and Kayo and the rest is dodgy family and friend deals

You are paying for the number of concurrent users at any one time, you can have it installed on as many devices as you want.

sammm
Thanks but I am not with Telstra. I got a free 3 month account with bet easy this year, but want to buy it. But $25 per month is too much for the occasional footy, cricket and tennis match.

It was a bit strange, it was okay entertainment and great for nostalgia but no way was it worth $60, I streamed it.

Watched Dubois v Joyce on Kayo this morning and that was a lot better.

The current heavyweight division is good enough to not need this stuff tho and YouTubers on the undercard - WTF. The ex basketballer was running forward with his chin out just asking to be tagged.

Snoop Dogg commentating on future fights would be good though.
Lol Nate Robinson was embarrassing. Tyson v Jones were good for their age and can tell they put in the work to at least make it respectable.

Yep the Dubois fight was great. Another young up and comer I am becoming a huge fan of is Conor Benn. He demolished Formella last week.

I was pissfarting around looking at houses for sale and how much I could borrow based off off my wage.
fu** that was depressing. May as well say I'm priced out of the market.

You could always buy somewhere for an investment. Doesn't have to be here you want to live, just somewhere that has cheap housing and lots of people. You might be able to buy somewhere like Traralgon where the property is cheap but still has demand for rentals. It's a good way to force save and you can pay it off and upgrade over time. You for example can buy a cheap hose in Traralgon for $225,000 and cheap rent is around $300pw for 2 br. Repayments are $229 pw. Let it pay itself off. Don't stretch yourself and allow for a decent rate rise, any costs over the rent are tax deductible. In 10 years or so (pay over the base loan to get the loan down) borrow a bit more and upgrade with your rent on that one paying down your next one in a place you want to live.

You could always buy somewhere for an investment. Doesn't have to be here you want to live, just somewhere that has cheap housing and lots of people. You might be able to buy somewhere like Traralgon where the property is cheap but still has demand for rentals. It's a good way to force save and you can pay it off and upgrade over time. You for example can buy a cheap hose in Traralgon for $225,000 and cheap rent is around $300pw for 2 br. Repayments are $229 pw. Let it pay itself off. Don't stretch yourself and allow for a decent rate rise, any costs over the rent are tax deductible. In 10 years or so (pay over the base loan to get the loan down) borrow a bit more and upgrade with your rent on that one paying down your next one in a place you want to live.
Yes and he won't need to pay stamp duty if he is buying his first home and it's under 600k. If it's an investment though stamp duty applies (but won't if the next property he buys isn't an investment - he will be still categorised as a first home owner).

Great time to buy property. Cash rate at record low levels and some lenders do under 2.5% interest, it's crazy.

I've just gone through it and my younger brother also looking for a place to either invest or move into.

Crunching the numbers the max I really could borrow is 200k.
Thats how pitful my wage really is.

Yes and he won't need to pay stamp duty if he is buying his first home and it's under 600k. If it's an investment though stamp duty applies (but won't if the next property he buys isn't an investment - he will be still categorised as a first home owner).

Great time to buy property. Cash rate at record low levels and some lenders do under 2.5% interest, it's crazy.

I've just gone through it and my younger brother also looking for a place to either invest or move into.
Great time to buy property - if you are wealthy enough to afford it. Giant ponzi scheme supported by all govts in Australia because they've made it too big to fail. Yours and Gringo's response to Pakenhamsaints dilemma is proof positive that the property market is no longer about housing it's about "investment". Feel sorry for you Pakenhamsaint - and unless there's a radical change in policy or a complete collapse in the market you will pushing the proverbial up hill for a while yet. Covid will stop immigration which should dampen prices a little but the incentives offered push them up again.

Crunching the numbers the max I really could borrow is 200k.
Thats how pitful my wage really is.

Have a look around those Gippsland areas though. You don't ned something beautiful, just something to get a foot in the door. Even a unit or something, if you're in Paky it's not far to get to if you need to get down to do any work too. Basically you want something paying for itself ideally. Moe, Morwell, Traralgon are popular rental areas but cheap to buy into. I don't want to push you into anything you aren't ready for but don't wait too long, property is still a good way to get ahead long term.

There are houses and units under $200,000 there and rents seem to start around $280 pw. It literally pays more than the repayments at that. Looking at them I'm a bit tempted myself. I'd look at Moe myself, the stigma will fade and the closer to Melbourne you get the better IMO. Warragul is a Melbourne satellite suburb now. I've never regretted buying a property long term, it's stressful taking the plunge but you won't even think about it after a few months. Just pay down your loan as quickly as possible while the rates are good. Pay the loan like the rates are at 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back