Random Discussion Thread 135- A Historically Significant Event

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those playing along at home I'm still watching - mostly because I'm in a hotel on the other side of the country and we have Fox Sports 1, 2 and 3 (which includes the stupid League channel) and no Fox Footy. Yes I can watch Fox Footy online but this is easy.

We now have someone from the "left" (speak to her when needed) and the "right" (who is that Rita Pahini or whatever her name is from Chick article fame). To be fair Paul is more balanced than he was - and that included him referring to himself as a Trump fan.

It's an odd place.

There's bound to be something less mind-numbing on one of the Fox Sports, surely. Competitive Scrabble county championships or Kenya's domestic cricket competition or something.

how good is salmon
Tasty
b74a1677efc248e884d5155c73b73729.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's pretty scary, where abouts are you?
The ghetto known as Rockingham.

I live in a flat behind my grandmothers. My partner had just gone into the main house to say goodnight to her and I was in bed. Bastards come down the side of the house, pushed the door open and swiped our wallets and the keys to my car (and the car itself).

Pretty annoyed and livid woth myself to a degree for becoming so complacent. But s**t happens.

I live in a flat behind my grandmothers. My partner had just gone into the main house to say goodnight to her and I was in bed. Bastards come down the side of the house, pushed the door open and swiped our wallets and the keys to my car (and the car itself).

Pretty annoyed and livid woth myself to a degree for becoming so complacent. But s**t happens.
Man that’s ****ed up. It’s scary to think you’re being watched for so long that they pounce like that

Man that’s ****** up. It’s scary to think you’re being watched for so long that they pounce like that
Yeah locksmith said it would be someone that knows the place to do it so brazenly like that. All the lights on and everything.

Only tipped off by the notification my card had been used at the servo. Cheers CommBank for that

Thats s**t. Sorry to hear Matty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back