Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgers-Red Sox in the World Series, the first time they’ve met in the Fall Classic since 1916. And apparently, according to what I’ve read online, no baseball fan is happy about that because everyone hates those teams. :D

Imagine being a Boston sports fan and having the Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots to follow. Talk about an overload of success.

Dodgers-Red Sox in the World Series, the first time they’ve met in the Fall Classic since 1916. And apparently, according to what I’ve read online, no baseball fan is happy about that because everyone hates those teams. :D

Imagine being a Boston sports fan and having the Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots to follow. Talk about an overload of success.
Luckily Boston fans' aren't massive campaigners otherwise it'd be unbearable.

For people who don't follow US sports, that was sarcasm.

I can’t help it if you’re so closed minded Biggie. Baseball history, rivalry and storylines are better than any other US sport there I said it.

Stick to NASCAR or whatever it is you like.
You can’t tell me what to do, you’re not my real dad

Didn't the Red Sox go like a billion years without winning the World Series until recently?

I can’t help it if you’re so closed minded Biggie. Baseball history, rivalry and storylines are better than any other US sport there I said it.

Stick to NASCAR or whatever it is you like.

The NBA laughs at all other sports narratives, most interesting league in the world bar none.

The NBA laughs at all other sports narratives, most interesting league in the world bar none.
It was NBA with a flavour of UFC at Lakers v Rockets today :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard this year there might even be a second team that could win the championship!

It was NBA with a flavour of UFC at Lakers v Rockets today :eyes:

What the hell was Chris Paul doing going the Steven Seagal pressure point on Rondo?
Oh but everyone wants to talk about the NBA I guess.

Did I hear Ben Simmons got injured yesterday? How does this affect his chances of going B2B in the Rookie of the Year award?

Didn't the Red Sox go like a billion years without winning the World Series until recently?
Yeah they didn't win one from like WW1 to 2004, even though they made the WS a few times. But they've won three since.

The Celtics managed to sneak in 16 championships during that time so for most fans it was just a matter of dusting off the old Bill Russell jersey as soon as the baseball season was over.

Did I hear Ben Simmons got injured yesterday? How does this affect his chances of going B2B in the Rookie of the Year award?

Yeah they didn't win one from like WW1 to 2004, even though they made the WS a few times. But they've won three since.

The Celtics managed to sneak in 16 championships during that time so for most fans it was just a matter of dusting off the old Bill Russell jersey as soon as the baseball season was over.
You have to pay the NBA for that epic Pacers game where they went into the crowd and belted the spectators. That is all kinds of epic.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I think technically they have only won another 2 since the breakthrough 2004 win. (2007 & 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back