Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like someone's putting their hand up...
9gFf.gif

Anyone else reckon a Tassie team would have a horrible player retention rate as well?

Tassie is a bit of a boring state and I reckon apart from Vic players, most interstate players would have a horrible case of home sickness. Gold Coast has its issues but at least its not a bat s**t boring city for young people.

Anyone else reckon a Tassie team would have a horrible player retention rate as well?

Tassie is a bit of a boring state and I reckon apart from Vic players, most interstate players would have a horrible case of home sickness. Gold Coast has its issues but at least its not a bat s**t boring city for young people.
Nah, I think they'd be fine.

Remember when we played Freo in the preseason and got our arse handed to us.

#goodtimes
#jltfarce
#upthecoasters
#wc2018
I remember going to the JLT game and watching us get our heads caved in, then watching the group chat light up with messages from Fremantle fans claiming they would finish above us. When I said their list was no where near as good as ours, they laughed at me pretty hard.

Haven't heard much from them lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what is this random discussion thread....like a rant thread?

Id like to rant about dumb ******* campaigners who sit under the speed limit in the right hand lane oblivious to the backlog of cars behind them.

It should be legal to ram those people off the road

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

To the handful of people who give a * about wrestling on here - Raw this week was particularly brutal.

Roman Reigns opens the show by announcing his leukemia is back and he has to vacate the title and leave WWE. Rollins broke down crying on the ramp when he came out. Pretty heartbreaking stuff.

To the handful of people who give a **** about wrestling on here - Raw this week was particularly brutal.

Roman Reigns opens the show by announcing his leukemia is back and he has to vacate the title and leave WWE. Rollins broke down crying on the ramp when he came out. Pretty heartbreaking stuff.

Hard hitting stuff, hope he pulls through.

To the handful of people who give a **** about wrestling on here - Raw this week was particularly brutal.

Don’t give a s**t about wrestling, but that’s pretty damn awful. Good luck to him.

Despite how sad this is, the heel turn from Ambrose came at the perfect time.

Glad I got the chance to see Reigns at the MCG a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back