Random Discussion Thread 138- Irregular Trumpet Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

O
Willey being ruled out for bbl is actually the best news out of the scorchers camp all season.
Changing the subject a bit but what are the laws about having international players in the shield? Seems like WA are running out of bowlers in the shield and Willey might not have been a s**t idea to replace one of them.

I remember being so out on this series when they announced Warburton as Snicket because I'd always viewed him as this weedy, neurotic type and Warburton is obviously the polar opposite but he just plays him so well.
Yeah I felt a bit the same, but he plays it so well that it still works. He's got the melancholy feel down perfectly.

the CA selectors never learn do they. They have made Travis Head one of the vice captains.

Wasn't Liesel Jones the Olympian who threw her silver medal into the Ohio river, or am i thinking of someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know literally zero about NFL - is it a foul because he didn’t have eyes for the ball? Or because it was front on/high contact?
There were two fouls. The first was that the defender initiated helmet-to-helmet contact. That's a paddlin'. The second was defensive pass interference. The defender ran into, and tackled, the receiver without looking at the ball at all. Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

I've watched the NFL for a number of years, and it's easily the most blatant example of defensive pass interference that I've seen.

There were two fouls. The first was that the defender initiated helmet-to-helmet contact. That's a paddlin'. The second was defensive pass interference. The defender ran into, and tackled, the receiver without looking at the ball at all. Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

I've watched the NFL for a number of years, and it's easily the most blatant example of defensive pass interference that I've seen.
Thanks mate. I’ve never watched a full game before, so assumed s**t like that happened on the reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back