Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles_4_life

Team Captain
May 15, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Third party booking agencies for flights are a nightmare if something goes wrong or you want to change something. Better off paying a bit more and book directly and keep all your rights. I have used some of the bigger companies like expedia before, but I have always felt uncomfortable even up to checking into the flight as to whether I will actually have my ticket.
Original carrier canceled the second leg and aren't doing those flights at all anymore. Now been told doing it's with a different carrier that we wouldn't have used lots of wasted time on hold

eagles_4_life

Team Captain
May 15, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I have to agree with this, although I’m still a sucker for it, even if it’s only a saving of like $20-30.

Only ever had one issue which was some defunct site when I was younger. That was an international flight and they double debited the total cost from my credit card (something around $1500), which meant I had no spending money at all for a few days in Berlin and had to borrow money off someone I was staying with just to get to my next destination

The site blamed the airline, the airline blamed the credit card company, and so on. Adding another link in the chain makes accountability even more difficult

Also you usually can’t change your booking afterwards (eg add luggage, choose seats, etc)
The mrs booked it and now I'm stuck trying to get the money back

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't think anyone's claiming to be perfect.

How do you suggest they protest against a day they consider disrespectful, while remaining balanced and avoiding divisiveness?

Need to put the horse before the cart

Maybe they consider it disrespectful because they’ve been told over and over again (that it’s disrespectful) by an intentionally undermining third party...??

Australian Media (and politics) needs to be owned and loyal to Australia only, and not other “States” or in their lobbyist pockets etc

That would be a start
Unfortunately I think until then, there will be disharmony
But everyone is still free (baring wrongthink) to question the accepted (hijacked) and IMO unhelpful narrative

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Maybe they consider it disrespectful because they’ve been told over and over again (that it’s disrespectful) by an intentionally undermining third party...??

Australian Media (and politics) needs to be owned and loyal to Australia only, and not other “States” or in their lobbyist pockets etc

That would be a start
But everyone is still free (baring wrongthink) to question the accepted (hijacked) and IMO unhelpful narrative
Are you a David Icke devotee by any chance Georgie?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
ahaha apparently Bev from the Bev show has been chatting up some underage girls. TBF I thought he was 15.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
ahaha apparently Bev from the Bev show has been chatting up some underage girls. TBF I thought he was 15.
If we can't trust Bev, makes you wonder who you can trust.

Speaking of that kind of thing, apparently there is a new Michael Jackson documentary that is pretty disturbing called "Leaving Neverland". Will supposedly air on HBO early this year

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
The plan seems to be to act like AFLX is a really big deal and hope enough idiots will believe it.
The draft might get a bit of interest seeing as it's the first one but it only takes about 2 minutes of actually watching the game to realise it's boring as batshit. I can't imagine anyone actually enjoying watching.
I'd rather watch single person synchronised swimming than a game of AFLX.

Yeah, really hilarious the cyber bullying and cowardly mob attacking he’s copping online. Some real assholes out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah, really hilarious the cyber bullying and cowardly mob attacking he’s copping online. Some real assholes out there.
TBF i haven't seen much. just saw a couple screen shots. If it's true then he deserves it. Its disgusting to see a 21 year old picking up me teens.

Was he that kid that they cut to at the BBL?
Yes.

If we can't trust Bev, makes you wonder who you can trust.

Speaking of that kind of thing, apparently there is a new Michael Jackson documentary that is pretty disturbing called "Leaving Neverland". Will supposedly air on HBO early this year
In my few years of being an adult, i've learnt that anyone can be disturbing. Ted Bundy is a perfect example.

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
TBF i haven't seen much. just saw a couple screen shots. If it's true then he deserves it. Its disgusting to see a 21 year old picking up me teens.

Yes.

In my few years of being an adult, i've learnt that anyone can be disturbing. Ted Bundy is a perfect example.
Yep. Serial killers can definitely be disturbing Vishy.

Sounds like he’s admitted his mistake, and having dealt with suicidal kids due to cyber bullying - no, he doesn’t deserve it at all.

Last edited:

That would be a start

Jesus, this is just too much. There’s nothing more condescending than telling a historically oppressed minority they don’t actually feel the way they feel.

“Listen up, aboriginal people! You don’t actually consider the arrival of European settlers to be an act of aggression and the beginning of decades of discrimination and mistreatment! You’ve merely been conditioned to think that way by intentionally undermining third parties. Who have done so for the nefarious purpose of ... getting a new public holiday? Hang on, this is getting a bit fuzzy here ... I had it, just a sec...”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back