Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Stonis just come in?

Can see SOS being left out as well. Would be very unlucky.

Just watching the highlights of last nights ODI again. Ash Turner is such a clean striker off the spinners.

My favourite part was when Maxwell got out the commentator said “that’s the match” and then tries to back track

Not bad from Turner, went from 27 off 21 to 84 off 43.

So his last 22 balls he got 57 off them

I know he's recent run of redball cricket hasn't been great but he his whiteball game went to nother level after that season where he killed it in the shield. Would love to see him in the permant Aussie set up. He's like Maxwell (decent white ball offie as well) but more orthodox and more game awareness.

My favourite part was when Maxwell got out the commentator said “that’s the match” and then tries to back track

Not bad from Turner, went from 27 off 21 to 84 off 43.

So his last 22 balls he got 57 off them
Sanjay Majaraka (or whatever) was baffled why Austrialia selected him. Went through his List A and T20I stats and was surprised he made the team. He obviously doesn't watch the BBL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ICC are a bunch of hypocrites.

Not even trying to hide that the ICC=BCCI.

Probable excuse will be ala the AFL fining Essendon for wearing yellow armbands to support Rama - "we didn't fine you for supporting the cause, we fined you for not getting approval beforehand because we denied it"

I just chuckled when Browny pointed out that Hill had 3 disposals halfway through the last quarter. That's quintessential Josh Hill.
Hill was frustrating to watch. He had potential to good but most of his career decided to be a spud. I still remember and love that goal in the 2015 qf.

Honestly I kinda get annoyed at how underrated Shuey is by opposition fans. I don’t lose my cool but I nearly got in a minor altercation with a pies fan that doesn’t rate him and believe Yeo is a much more superior player. I’ve also had the same arguement with a freo fan.

Shuey in Melbourne would be one of the biggest names in footy. He’s just a freak and as midfielder is not only classy/freaky but is tough as nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back