Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silently judging you for even having watched it.
recently i've had a s**t time deciding what movies to watch. I have netflix as well but thats been part of the problem. Normally I use solarmovie but thats out and the next best streaming site is average and i just went with Holmes and Watto.

I'm telling you guys Kayo is awesome now that the footy season has started. Bonus today is watching Dave Warners comeback game for Hyderabad, where he's 74* off 43, and the ODI where Jhye has two early wickets. Awesome stuff tbh, take me away from that perplexing Round 1 of the AFL.
Sadly Jhye has reportedly dislocated his shoulder.......

View attachment 641401

Willie Rioli and Nic Nat have both reshared it also

What a pack of deadshits.

I don’t understand how you can be so hateful to begin with, but one thing I’ll never get is sports fans who are also enormous racists. What do you do when you’re a racist Eagles fan but Nic Nat kicks the winning goal? Does it ruin your day? Do you get to be selective about who you do and don’t judge? Adds another irrational layer to an already irrational situation.

* me, it makes me sick, can only imagine how sad and angry it must make people who have to actually deal with it.

Im sooooo excited. Willie is starting an internship at my work tomorrow.

When does it become ok to ask for his autograph?
I now know where you work by the way. Was having a beer on Saturday with one of the blokes who organised it from your company's end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pack of deadshits.

I don’t understand how you can be so hateful to begin with, but one thing I’ll never get is sports fans who are also enormous racists. What do you do when you’re a racist Eagles fan but Nic Nat kicks the winning goal? Does it ruin your day? Do you get to be selective about who you do and don’t judge? Adds another irrational layer to an already irrational situation.

**** me, it makes me sick, can only imagine how sad and angry it must make people who have to actually deal with it.

And it's always the ones you least suspect.

Watching 360 and On the Couch tonight, no one seems to care that we lost. I wonder with a longer break around Christmas which the AFLPA fought for, which was in place for the first time last year, made the late starting teams further behind the 8 ball than usual?
I noticed the same thing. They went pretty hard at some teams, but despite copping the 3rd-biggest flogging of the round we came away unscathed. Mind you, I got the impression that not a lot of them actually even bothered to watch the game.
Clearly having a month less preparation than most teams is a disadvantage to us, but in no way does that account for the way we were outplayed. I'm almost disappointed that we were spared criticism, but I'm sure there will still be plenty from within to get us up and about for this Saturday.

I have no words for that Round 1. Can't remember a round like it tbh.

You know something is up with the football universe when a Ross Lyon coached side kicks the highest score for the round

I noticed the same thing. They went pretty hard at some teams, but despite copping the 3rd-biggest flogging of the round we came away unscathed. Mind you, I got the impression that not a lot of them actually even bothered to watch the game.
Clearly having a month less preparation than most teams is a disadvantage to us, but in no way does that account for the way we were outplayed. I'm almost disappointed that we were spared criticism, but I'm sure there will still be plenty from within to get us up and about for this Saturday.
I mean it was a round full of garbage performances from hyped teams. Adelaide even got off pretty lightly and I think their performance was worse than ours given that they were playing at home. Essendon copped most of it, then Melbourne and North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back