Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFLPA would have to get something mammoth in return for that. Can't see the AFL wanting it enough to be worth it.
Yeah the scale of $$ are so different in US Sports. Even the % of revenue is so much higher.

AFLX is what the women’s league should have been -

Smaller field would have allowed for more scoring

Fewer players on field means less congestion

Team lists would have been smaller allowing for a less diluted talent pool and/or more teams. Also if less players were required then those playing could have been better remunerated

Because the game would have had a different look direct comparisons to the men’s league would have been harder

At junior level you’d have more chance of getting girls comps off the ground due to the lower number of participants required

Instead we have a bastardised version of the game featuring AFL stars that nobody gives a s**t about

I reject the concept of race as simply a social construct created by the narrative holders.

Ahhh yea, but pretty much incorrect (the exact opposite in fact..), the reality of race is being undermined and subverted by the $narrative holders$....
and carried out by the Migwellian minions....:grinning:

Frank Zappa, social engineering and sinister plots (all in 2 min!!)

LOL i just found out Ian Bell hasn't retired and some people are actually wanting him to be picked for the Ashes.

Ahhh yea, but pretty much incorrect (the exact opposite in fact..), the reality of race is being undermined and subverted by the $narrative holders$....
and carried out by the Migwellian minions....:grinning:

Frank Zappa, social engineering and sinister plots (all in 2 min!!)

I'm sorry I have no idea what Migwellian means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion: I didn't mind the AFLX draft yesterday. Still think the format is awful

Maybe its because im an AFL Fantasy nerd, but i'd watch a televised Fantasy draft on FoxFooty.
The banter between the four captains was great and was only ruined by Hamish and his comments.

Hope all in the Forrestdale area are safe and the fire is soon out, so I can start making jokes about it being where Freo left the dumpster fire that was their 2018 season.
My work's in a north-westerly direction from Forrestdale. Had ash and smoke and crap all around yesterday. Wasn't the greatest. Feel for the folks who've had to abandon homes, pets and livestock in all this.

BlackCaps playing a bloke up for rape charges is a bit cooked. As much as CA is ****ed,I doubt they would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back