Random Discussion Thread 139- Slippery Slopes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as it’s available on the PS4 I’ll be punting Foxtel.

However I am a concerned it’s coverage is similar to that of Foxtel Go...ads are prominent.

I believe that’s due to the broadcast rights agreement, something about Foxtel can’t stream their own feed if Channel 7 are producing the broadcast, which is also why they have to use that Footy Play channel instead of 504. I imagine it’ll be sorted out when the rights are renewed next.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe that’s due to the broadcast rights agreement, something about Foxtel can’t stream their own feed if Channel 7 are producing the broadcast, which is also why they have to use that Footy Play channel instead of 504. I imagine it’ll be sorted out when the rights are renewed next.

That bugs me, but at least the feed through Fox is in a higher quality than the FTA coverage.

What a win for Barty in the Miami Masters Final. And now that the soccer is finishing up too all that’s left is some weird drone racing...

Ah well, you can’t win em all.

Better get to bed so I can get up for elite eight March Madness and then back to back to back footy. I’m having a great weekend guys, just thought you all should know.

I was out all yesterday so I’m catching up on the board now.

HoneyBadger35 you had some elite posts, likes coming your way.

hungrytiger also in good form
I told Badge last week but he's going too hard to early. No one remembers early season form in the POTY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine thinking I don't have another gear. Haven't even taken any screenshots of bad posts this season.
Badge hasn’t even begun to peak yet.. But when he does, everyone on the eagles board will feel it.

God Sicily is insufferable. Having one of the great melts.

That was the best on field meltdowns I’ve seen in some time. Hawks give up a 50-2 run in the final 15:00 to lose. How good is footy.

That was the best on field meltdowns I’ve seen in some time. Hawks give up a 50-2 run in the final 15:00 to lose. How good is footy.
I had a 9 leg multi on this week, thank god the bombers already busted it or I would be fuming. If the Suns get up I’ll have 7 though, still pretty happy with that considering all the upsets.

I had a 9 leg multi on this week, thank god the bombers already busted it or I would be fuming. If the Suns get up I’ll have 7 though, still pretty happy with that considering all the upsets.

Having a very strange betting weekend.

Nailed five bets out of six on my own account. Good times.

Also in a group where everyone picks one bet from a different game each and we multi all our picks together. Mine was Richmond -0.5. Everybody else’s got up. Bad times.

Bit of a snooze fest in the Who Cares Cup up at Metricon
I've been watching it and I reckon it's a cracker of a game.

Lacking in flavour. Dry. Contains traces of nuts.

I've been watching it and I reckon it's a cracker of a game.

Lacking in flavour. Dry. Contains traces of nuts.

Hard fought contest but the skills and polish have been non-existent

Something stupid like 11 consecutive behinds now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back