Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #1
Anyone got a link to the replay. Im trying to link my AFL live pass from my phone to computer using the instructions on the AFL site. Except the big "link your live pass" doesn't show up on my app.

This app is a genuine POS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quinz

Chief Club Folder
AFL Club
West Coast
Moderator #4
Getting kayo over the AFL Live pass is the move, especially if you can split it with someone. I have it on the xbox one through kodi and you can set it up to play in max resolution all the time, it's brilliant. Kodi doesn't allow the multi screen features as far as I can work out but they're a bit gimmicky anyway IMO, I'm not Marty McFly from Back to the Future II.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #6
*laughs while i steal my parents Foxtel Go account because they don't even know what it is*
Me with my bro in laws Netflix lol. That said i can watch it only on one device and thats the TV furthest from my room and it defeats the whole purpose.

TY24

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
Me with my bro in laws Netflix lol. That said i can watch it only on one device and thats the TV furthest from my room and it defeats the whole purpose.
Got Dad's Foxtel account on 4 devices, because both my parents are painfully inept with technology, the idea of watching TV on something that isn't a TV is quite foreign and confusing to them.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #8
Got Dad's Foxtel account on 4 devices, because both my parents are painfully inept with technology, the idea of watching TV on something that isn't a TV is quite foreign and confusing to them.
ahaha Thank god my parents knowledge of modern technology has drastically improved over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quinz

Chief Club Folder
AFL Club
West Coast
Moderator #12

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #16
Not that vaccines will turn your pets autistic but I’ve heard that those yearly vaccines for Dogs are not needed. You can actually do a blood test to see if it’s needed or not.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
People who refuse to vaccinate their kids/pets should have them taken away. They are clearly to stupid to handle any sort of responsibility.

Seadog

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
People who refuse to vaccinate their kids/pets should have them taken away. They are clearly to stupid to handle any sort of responsibility.
I don't think you can lump pets in with kids, I agree about people not vaccinating their kids but medical costs for pets is out of control. I've friends who spent 8 grand for hip replacements, 2 grand to put their dog on a drip overnight after it ate some drugs, Ridiculous.
When I was a kid if the family dog got crook and it looked like it was too far gone the old man would take it out the back and shoot it. We'd bury it in the back yard with a cross on it and a couple of weeks later, hey new dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom