Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think any got cleaned up, nor hopefully will it ever be.

bd675fd83a20545596a9e522908eb37b.jpg

It all started with that and somehow finished with Tom Thumb accusing someone of threatening to kill his kids but also ridiculing him for not following through with it. Quite the journey.

I don’t think any got cleaned up, nor hopefully will it ever be.

bd675fd83a20545596a9e522908eb37b.jpg

It all started with that and somehow finished with Tom Thumb accusing someone of threatening to kill his kids but also ridiculing him for not following through with it. Quite the journey.

Hold up, Tom Thumb is old enough to have kids?

That is shocking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In anticipation of selection day and the return of the mighty Andrew Gaff, I've been re-reading the free agency threads across the various boards from the fateful day he stayed.

Bloody brilliant content.

I wish the mods had left that Andrew Gaff contract thread untouched. It was a goldmine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon we can win on Saturday?

Funny things, Collingwood games. Brings some absolute melters out of the woodwork. This game last season was the Fig09 account bet game and the Nic Nat ACL game, two of the high and low points of the entire season. Melt city in the qualifying final. Melt city in the Grand Final. Didn’t lose faith then, won’t now.

We’ll grind out a mature and poised win and nobody will notice because Melbourne Essendon is prime time this week so they’ll have to discuss the fallout from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back