avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Meh, I think the writers did that themselves
In honestly I’m being hard on my self. Like sumo say, I gotta take it one week at a time.

I’m also very drunk, so I could have ****ed s**t up for ever.

He ruined the ending of Se7en for her and she never talked to him again.

tenor.gif

Great movie

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I know people are mad at our inability to live up to expectations this season, but someone left a Starbucks cup visible in an episode of Game of Thrones, so I think we’re doing alright by comparison.

Fold the series.

In relation to the footy, usually wins give me that nice feeling and I'm moping about like we just lost. A very uninspiring 4 points. I just want us to flog someone off the park. Mind you, it's more enjoyable when we do it to a contender like the Tigers win last year.

How tin foil hat do I have to be to think Simmo asked Kingy to rule us out publicly so we can return to backs to the wall footy and proving people wrong?

Fold the series.

In relation to the footy, usually wins give me that nice feeling and I'm moping about like we just lost. A very uninspiring 4 points. I just want us to flog someone off the park. Mind you, it's more enjoyable when we do it to a contender like the Tigers win last year.

How tin foil hat do I have to be to think Simmo asked Kingy to rule us out publicly so we can get return to backs to the wall footy and proving people wrong?

Pretty tin foil, but this is the club that refused to drop Chris Masten because it was the week of his birthday so who knows.

I’ve become weirdly positive the last few days, compared to being absolutely miserable after the siren. I think the more I watch other teams struggle to put anything resembling finals footy on the park the more I buy into the notion that it’s just a strange year and if we’re thereabouts come finals time we’re a real shot.

I know people are mad at our inability to live up to expectations this season, but someone left a Starbucks cup visible in an episode of Game of Thrones, so I think we’re doing alright by comparison.

Thanks for the spoiler! Was going to watch that episode tonight but now you’ve ruined it. Nice work vishy.

In all honesty though, isn’t that just proof that Starbucks truly have stored everywhere? (Except WA of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back