Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I wasn’t sure what to on Saturday. After the win.

I think It was Simmo that said it but I still believe in the quote “things are not always good as it seems and not always bad as it seems”. A month ago we beat the Pies and people were saying we were way above everyone else. Now Everyone wants senior players dropped and people are questioning whether we have a premiership hangover. Things can change very quickly for us. Just need to bank some sloppy wins and build momentum.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
DanWCE thoughts on Freo social?

Been wanting to head there for a bit.

Decent! Particularly if we're playing at Freo oval. I blew off watching the game, though. Little dude was tired so took him for a walk around in the pram then all of a sudden it was half time and they still wanted $15/ea for us to watch the game. Seemed like a waste of coin given the score so I watched a bit on my phone while at Norfolk for a beer then went home. Will definitely return to Freo.Social

Went looking for Badge’s list of “must-see MCU films” that I thought was a couple of pages back. It was 14 pages back. You guys talk too much.

And I’m only up to Winter Soldier. Endgame is going to be out of cinemas by the time I catch up :(

Clear three hours either side of the podcast and I’ll get you up to speed with one long excitable running sentence.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Decent! Particularly if we're playing at Freo oval. I blew off watching the game, though. Little dude was tired so took him for a walk around in the pram then all of a sudden it was half time and they still wanted $15/ea for us to watch the game. Seemed like a waste of coin given the score so I watched a bit on my phone while at Norfolk for a beer then went home. Will definitely return to Freo.Social
sick.

Is all Craft beer on tap like the Norfolk?

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I haven't seen captain marvel yet.

You guys can have your revenge now.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 6.59.44 PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair goal that. Liverpool fans crying in their beers I would think.

What can you say really, this current City team is the greatest the EPL has ever seen. I'm still stunned we've kept up with them this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back