Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone got a link to the replay. Im trying to link my AFL live pass from my phone to computer using the instructions on the AFL site. Except the big "link your live pass" doesn't show up on my app.

This app is a genuine POS.

Anyone got a link to the replay. Im trying to link my AFL live pass from my phone to computer using the instructions on the AFL site. Except the big "link your live pass" doesn't show up on my app.

This app is a genuine POS.
https://kayosports.com.au

Getting kayo over the AFL Live pass is the move, especially if you can split it with someone. I have it on the xbox one through kodi and you can set it up to play in max resolution all the time, it's brilliant. Kodi doesn't allow the multi screen features as far as I can work out but they're a bit gimmicky anyway IMO, I'm not Marty McFly from Back to the Future II.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
*laughs while i steal my parents Foxtel Go account because they don't even know what it is*
Me with my bro in laws Netflix lol. That said i can watch it only on one device and thats the TV furthest from my room and it defeats the whole purpose.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Me with my bro in laws Netflix lol. That said i can watch it only on one device and thats the TV furthest from my room and it defeats the whole purpose.
Got Dad's Foxtel account on 4 devices, because both my parents are painfully inept with technology, the idea of watching TV on something that isn't a TV is quite foreign and confusing to them.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Got Dad's Foxtel account on 4 devices, because both my parents are painfully inept with technology, the idea of watching TV on something that isn't a TV is quite foreign and confusing to them.
ahaha Thank god my parents knowledge of modern technology has drastically improved over the years.

Anti vaxx really is a good test case for why the internet can be so damaging to stupid people in their echo chambers.

This is up there with the people who try and turn their pets vegan IMO

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Not that vaccines will turn your pets autistic but I’ve heard that those yearly vaccines for Dogs are not needed. You can actually do a blood test to see if it’s needed or not.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty cool how I’m a thread starter even though I didn’t even start it. Kudos to me.

SirKarl0s

Team Captain
Jun 10, 2018
C-137
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
People who refuse to vaccinate their kids/pets should have them taken away. They are clearly to stupid to handle any sort of responsibility.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast

People are cooked. Parvo is genuinely cooked and dogs suffer so much death before they die.

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
People who refuse to vaccinate their kids/pets should have them taken away. They are clearly to stupid to handle any sort of responsibility.
I don't think you can lump pets in with kids, I agree about people not vaccinating their kids but medical costs for pets is out of control. I've friends who spent 8 grand for hip replacements, 2 grand to put their dog on a drip overnight after it ate some drugs, Ridiculous.
When I was a kid if the family dog got crook and it looked like it was too far gone the old man would take it out the back and shoot it. We'd bury it in the back yard with a cross on it and a couple of weeks later, hey new dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back