Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone watched Umbrella Academy? I just started it last night - two episodes in, it’s intriguing so far, not really sure what direction it’s going to go.

Just finished it recently, thought it was quite good with some really interesting and quirky characters in there.

Kinda want to start watching S2 of Barry, but kinda want to wait until its finished and binge the season

Its a great show btw

Yesssss. Legend. Not enough people watch Barry, it’s exceptional.

I normally do the big binge at the end, but have been watching this season week to week. It’s so tense.

Kinda want to start watching S2 of Barry, but kinda want to wait until its finished and binge the season

Its a great show btw

I watched the first couple of eps but will return to it at season's end I reckon. I did read that season two wasn't as great. Hope it keeps up its early form as it's a decent show!

Post credits scene in Antman and the Wasp is an Infinity War spoiler.

Rest of the movie is fine, happens before Infinity War, but if you watch post credits it’s probably best to watch Infinity War first.
Fair enough.

8bcde377dcc0997e17adc778a4f95548.jpg

Much bigger fan of the Umbrella Academy comic. The show's a bit precious with information that the comic literally gives out on the cover or a few pages into the first issue.

Just saw the Spiderman far from home trailer.

Has there ever been 3 Marvel movies in the same year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ I’ve just caught up on all the goals. What a mess. Fourth goal is getting rightly slated, but even the first is suspect.

I would suggest any single member of the Barca 11 would earn more than entire Championship clubs pay in wages - if I saw a Championship club switch off like that I’d be deeply embarrassed.

How does every member of a team just stop playing like that (unless the team is Aston Villa with a teammate feigning an injury).

How often do you see that though Badge where people get more concerned about marking their man or zone and lose focus of where the ball is and what the kick taker is doing. They sort of just expect the opposition team to not go until they have their attackers in place. Apart from Origi none of the Liverpool players knew what was happening either, heck Klopp said all he saw was the ball in the back of the net and he also wondered what was going on.

What TAA did was both genius and ballsy to recognise the lapse in the Barca players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back