Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the fans, you want to win something, so Europa. For the business, UCL.

It’s ******** that that’s a fair enough statement because that’s where soccer is at, but it’s the reality.

Winning Europa also guarantees you a place in next years UCL

So for Arsenal it could be their ticket for the UCL as their top 4 hopes are very slim at this point.

So, is it better to win the WAFL, or be AFL runners-up?

Not quite apples and oranges

Tricky one, probably varies from fan to fan.

Personally, I knew I was happier with Arsenal finishing 4th and winning the FA Cup than when we finished 2nd or 3rd with no trophies.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They were pretty horrible for a long time. It's like, why should I care about your opinion? Because your have a blog? ANYONE CAN HAVE A BLOG.

This is basically what Twigs Judd is doing for a 'living' now, isn't it? That should answer your question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do genuinely believe this board is one of the best club boards on here, by some way, but god that just makes the planks stand out even more.
The first thing I notice about this board compared to the other club boards is the lack of No Oppo threads. Have never seen one here in my 2 years on the board.

what happened badge?

Just the Priddis V2 discussion re: Masten, people potting players to feel smart, it’s all very strange behaviour for people who claim to be fans of a club.

It doesn’t have to be some great big love in or anything but I genuinely reckon there’s a good number of people on here that would rather the club goes winless if it meant they could feel smart about it. Very strange.

Such a good board let down by a handful of idiots.

Just the Priddis V2 discussion re: Masten, people potting players to feel smart, it’s all very strange behaviour for people who claim to be fans of a club.

It doesn’t have to be some great big love in or anything but I genuinely reckon there’s a good number of people on here that would rather the club goes winless if it meant they could feel smart about it. Very strange.

Such a good board let down by a handful of idiots.
The idiots are part of the entertainment though

Footy show has been officially terminated.

It died a long time ago and it's as if 9 have been carrying it's corpse around for years in hope it comes back to life.

It died a long time ago and it's as if 9 have been carrying it's corpse around for years in hope it comes back to life.

1D25100E-0085-4963-9D6D-78825102F32C.jpeg

Neroli Meadows has taken a huge blow credibility wise too (not like being a freo fan affected that though ;)). She should have stayed the hell away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back