Not open for further replies.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Neroli Meadows has taken a huge blow credibility wise too (not like being a freo fan affected that though ;)). She should have stayed the hell away.
She probably should have, because the show's death started years ago and IMO was sealed as soon as The Front Bar became a competing show. But I rate her and won't knock her for having a crack. She's not the reason it failed. It had become truly s**t, and the things that used to work now seem tired and lame. So there was really nowhere left to go.

Is anyone else getting very old Tapatalk notifications? Has been happening all night, nice little trip with miscellaneous notifications from 2012.

0ef3a4f947ab39982db664c6dc78425c.jpg

It’s always just “Someone” and whenever I go to the post, just like most of my posts, there’s no likes. It is fun reading what people complained about in 2012 though.

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
Just the Priddis V2 discussion re: Masten, people potting players to feel smart, it’s all very strange behaviour for people who claim to be fans of a club.

It doesn’t have to be some great big love in or anything but I genuinely reckon there’s a good number of people on here that would rather the club goes winless if it meant they could feel smart about it. Very strange.

Such a good board let down by a handful of idiots.

People are passionate about their footy

As long as their not wishing injuries etc then all’s fair
Priddis was an enigma. Got a brownlow, All Australian, the stats, but f..k they were some hard years to watch. My tv barely made it out alive

Masto is not nearly as divisive, but a good scapegoat is a good scapegoat:thumbsu:

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Is anyone else getting very old Tapatalk notifications? Has been happening all night, nice little trip with miscellaneous notifications from 2012.

0ef3a4f947ab39982db664c6dc78425c.jpg

It’s always just “Someone” and whenever I go to the post, just like most of my posts, there’s no likes. It is fun reading what people complained about in 2012 though.
Priddis?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Genuinely wondering how long the Changes thread would have been if I didn't have a few posters on ignore 🤔

Just skimmed the last 6-7 pages, the convo flows a little one sided.

So given the predictable backlash, he has claimed that this tweet is the opposite of racist. But I just can't see what point he is trying to make. Can someone help me out with the 'humour', it's obviously whizzed over my head.

Good thing about a sport like running is it’s as close to transparent and merit based as anything will ever get. If you can demonstrably prove you’re faster than someone, you get in.

Usually these fossils tend to go down the “no quotas, don’t force diversity if they’re not the best people for the job” route, yet here it’s different. What a perplexing mystery this is...

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Good thing about a sport like running is it’s as close to transparent and merit based as anything will ever get. If you can demonstrably prove you’re faster than someone, you get in.

Usually these fossils tend to go down the “no quotas, don’t force diversity if they’re not the best people for the job” route, yet here it’s different. What a perplexing mystery this is...
I suspect that they would subconsciously think being black is cheating, and would consider a white person running the same time as more of an achievement.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I do genuinely believe this board is one of the best club boards on here, by some way, but god that just makes the planks stand out even more.
I never spend time on other boards, but what’s our competition? The freo board seems pretty lame. Port board seemed pretty self destructive when I visited last

I never spend time on other boards, but what’s our competition? The freo board seems pretty lame. Port board seemed pretty self destructive when I visited last
Collingwood board is really quite good, especially given their reputation as Australia's most loathed team.

Norf board is the best for entertainment value, but is a shocking board in general.

Pies Board is usually good value.
Collingwood board is really quite good, especially given their reputation as Australia's most loathed team.

Norf board is the best for entertainment value, but is a shocking board in general.

Disconnect between Collingwood fans on BF and Collingwood fans irl is quite jarring. Good board with pretty good footy discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back