Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s really “funny/sad” is your innate ability to be a nitwit

Switzerland
View attachment 677159

Switzerland
View attachment 677161

Swiss males are also expected to undergo basic military training and remain part of the militia until 30 (34 for officers).

Their gun laws in relation to buying firearms and even ammunition are stricter than the US as well

Was watching a video and it mentioned lawn darts. I had no idea what it was, so did a 2 minute research on it. it was banned in 1988 in the US after a little girl was killed by one in 1987 and a couple incidents relating to injuries. Funny/sad that guns have taken out so many innocent children and they still don’t want anything to do with gun control.
Who in their right mind thought Lawn Darts would be a good thing? Kids throwing enlarged sharp darts? Cant go wrong.

Swiss males are also expected to undergo basic military training and remain part of the militia until 30 (34 for officers).

Their gun laws in relation to buying firearms and even ammunition are stricter than the US as well

Ok, fair enough. Was trying to say- at the end of the day they still have a healthy ownership v gun death ratio in comparison to the US and others....
And that their is more to it..

The constant never ending vishka sniping
And harrybrowbeater35 high horsing is doing my friggin head in
Tempted to follow harryshearerSanchez and smell the roses

Beware the news websites today. I tried having a casual browse through - 4 articles on GoT vaguely suggesting different things. I have noticed after prior episodes that whilst they don't give anything away before announcing the article contains spoilers, if you've watched the episode you can work out enough of what they're implying by the article title and thumbnail image used.

It figures they'd rush in and try to be the first to discuss it.

Beware the news websites today. I tried having a casual browse through - 4 articles on GoT vaguely suggesting different things. I have noticed after prior episodes that whilst they don't give anything away before announcing the article contains spoilers, if you've watched the episode you can work out enough of what they're implying by the article title and thumbnail image used.

It figures they'd rush in and try to be the first to discuss it.
Completely forgot it was out today as well so thanks for that, I’ll avoid all news and avishka related websites until I watch it this arvo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you testing it with a content blocker ?
Because my issues disappear when I disable my plugin, which tends me to believe that this content blocker is picking up the thread title and restricting page actions as a result.
This was my guess once we tested OK on Win 10 and Android/iOS phones.

This was my guess once we tested OK on Win 10 and Android/iOS phones.
I’ve edited the thread title to see if the problem goes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back