Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to listen to that song on a loop for three hours at my nephew's 3rd birthday party. I went and sat in my car at one point to get away from it.

City go behind but respond inside 80 seconds to go back to the top of the Premier League. Good bit of drama shaping up here.

:'(

But it was expected, it was just good to have a glimmer of hope for a moment

In my experience the hope is the worst part. Now apathy, apathy is a grey void I can get behind.

All that’s missing now is a Wolves equaliser to complete the misery

Getting (as it stands) 97 points and not getting the title stings, but City are the greatest team the EPL has seen so it’s amazing we’ve pushed them this far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are lots of Bombers supporters in the media is the reason for the hype. Plus #Big4. They also need the Vic 'fairytale' for the season.

Is it just me or is the Essendon hype over the top? I’m not sure where the idea they’re drastically underperforming has come from, I think their list is solidly middle of the road. It’s certainly not a top 4 list IMO. They’re maybe fractionally under where they should be but nothing more.

People look at their forward line and forget how painfully average they are every else.

Their problem is they’re a team full of players who will either play a blinder or go missing, there’s no one you can depend on to deliver you a solid 25 touches @ 80% week in week out (apart from Merrett maybe), and all their forwards will either kick bags or kick none.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it just me or is the Essendon hype over the top? I’m not sure where the idea they’re drastically underperforming has come from, I think their list is solidly middle of the road. It’s certainly not a top 4 list IMO. They’re maybe fractionally under where they should be but nothing more.

After a terrible start last year they closed the season on a 10-4 stretch. I think people wrote off the start of the year and bought into the 10-4 as the real Bombers, then they added Shiel and the media lost their minds.

I’m almost certain it has nothing to do with being a big Victorian club, I’m sure it was well thought out analysis at the time.

I ignored it because it looked like a Get Shorty rip-off. Maybe I should give it a try
Hitman goes to Hollywood.

It has that in common with get shorty but that’s pretty much where the similarities end

I didn’t know at all what it was about before last night and had barely even heard of it - saw a bit of an interview with Henry winkler on Ellen where they touched in it and showed a brief clip. Vaguely remember it being mentioned in here maybe and that was it

Just before midnight last night I was thinking of something to watch for a bit before going to bed so decided to have a look at Barry.

Went to bed about 3.30

Contemplating now whether to roll into season 2 straight away or wait a week and a bit for the last two episodes to drop then binge it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back