Banter Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

New cup, who dis?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I daresay a lot of the people who voted yes probably didn't expect her to go through with it either and took it as a joke. Just shows you can never tell in those situations.

kane249

New cup, who dis?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah he and FKASC I think. We're a board of welchers! Hell, I'll delete my account if they all delete their accounts.
Well it would mean FKASC coming back as FKAFKASC

There is also the BlackFlag badge available for welchers.... that can be dished out by the Admins and Super Mods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

New cup, who dis?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Do usernames become up for grabs when someone deletes their account?

Asking for a friend.
No only if they change their name to something else. There was the classic moment when Pantskyle briefly change his name to Doctor Collosus and Quivorir created a new account with the Pantskyle name so he couldn't change it back.

Good times.

Last edited:

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
AFL Club
West Coast
I used my uni email to start this account. At one point I made HoneyBadger36 for some presumably stupid joke and got instantly banned. Problem was I’d used my personal email for that and, because it’s banned, I can’t go in and delete the account or change the info. Now my HB35 account is in a state of perpetual terror, with no access to the email I set it up with and no changing to my proper personal email because HoneyBadger36 still technically owns it.

Let’s just have a mass Jonestown style purge and all delete our accounts #FoldForFivey

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
It's things like this which make the internet great, an interactive map of the polling places and what they have there (coffee, sausage sizzle, bacon and egg roll, cake stall etc)

https://democracysausage.org/
I voted today in early polling. Thought I'd get in early and beat the crowds.

An hour of queueing up later, and the joke's on me. Joint was packed.

kane249

New cup, who dis?
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I used my uni email to start this account. At one point I made HoneyBadger36 for some presumably stupid joke and got instantly banned. Problem was I’d used my personal email for that and, because it’s banned, I can’t go in and delete the account or change the info. Now my HB35 account is in a state of perpetual terror, with no access to the email I set it up with and no changing to my proper personal email because HoneyBadger36 still technically owns it.

Let’s just have a mass Jonestown style purge and all delete our accounts #FoldForFivey
Can you create another email account and link it to the HB35 name?

Top Bottom