Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're going to keep making me sit through boring teleconferences, I'm going to keep playing with Paint during them:

Adam Stimpson (as requested)
1558015631080.png

Adam Gimpson (as requested)
1558015665372.png

Adam Swimson (as requested, no package but use your imagination on that surfboard)
1558015725500.png

And now, the last remaining vestiges of my creativity:

Adam Impson
1558015778463.png

Adam Grumpson
1558015820965.png

Adam Pimpson
1558015845117.png

And I'm done. There are no more words I know.

If they're going to keep making me sit through boring teleconferences, I'm going to keep playing with Paint during them:

View attachment 675214

Adam Gimpson (as requested)
View attachment 675215

Adam Swimson (as requested, no package but use your imagination on that surfboard)
View attachment 675216

And now, the last remaining vestiges of my creativity:

Adam Impson
View attachment 675218

Adam Grumpson
View attachment 675219

Adam Pimpson
View attachment 675220

And I'm done. There are no more words I know.
Outstanding! Lol'd at Pimpson.

Request: Adam Wimpson.

View attachment 675214

I am totally yelling "You blithering eeediot!" at the telly tonight if we are getting nothing from the box.

Why does my browser enhancement plugin prevent replies, and the alerts menu thing popping up in this thread only?
Have the same issue (just in this thread) with my plugin (wow can't believe they filter that full word out)
Could it be that its picking up "Google AdSense" in the thread title as some sort of red flag and restricting page content as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been trying to sleuth Mastos disappearance and as a result have seen Shueys fiance is in Broome with the little one, yet he posted a few hours ago with the little one... Seriously hoping his post is not live, do not want Shuey late out.

The AFL has said that if there’s an issue like adoption it will be assessed on a case by case basis. So nothing to worry about.

The year is 2038. An adopted player is eligible for father son, but it is revealed that they were adopted at three years old, not two years eleven months as per the rule book. Dane Rampe is fined $3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back