Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been able to get over losses very easily this season but 2 days on and its bloody hard to get over this one. Just hoping that we now revert to playing good footy when our backs are against the wall (like 2018).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quinz

2020 Positivity Leader
May 31, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
There’s a lot of evenly matched teams in the game right now, has been since 2016.

At least we got one! I still think next year we’re a big chance.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
I missed the game and I'm camping in Kalbarri, think I made the right decision
View attachment 734365
I respect the fact that you can miss a game like that. I haven't into the footy as much lately but I'd struggle not watch an Eagles game.

I'm lucky that the ABC showed our last two games on TV here in Sri Lanka.

On a side note, need to do a trip up north when i get home.

Godfather32

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I respect the fact that you can miss a game like that. I haven't into the footy as much lately but I'd struggle not watch an Eagles game.

Football's great and all but it's a lot to time to give up every year watching a horribly corrupt organisation ruin a sport. I'll always follow the Eagles and watch as many games as I can but sometimes it's better to put other parts of your life first.
Just stopped off for lunch
IMG20190826135315.jpg

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

I was up at Coral Bay last month. Do recommend.

Missed the Saturday game as I was camping in the Avon Valley. Sadly, I did not miss lastnight's cricket!

Quinz

2020 Positivity Leader
May 31, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Football's great and all but it's a lot to time to give up every year watching a horribly corrupt organisation ruin a sport. I'll always follow the Eagles and watch as many games as I can but sometimes it's better to put other parts of your life first.
Just stopped off for lunch
View attachment 734379
Looks lovely! Perfect weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Did Coral bay a few years back. Elite location but unfortunately i stayed there one night and one day only.
My first visit there was just a look-in on the drive up to Exmouth. Decided there and then I had to come back. It's become a semi-regular holiday spot ever since.

Dazzler10

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The only 2 sports i care for are cricket and footy. Eagles choked, Aussies choked and SL currently are 7/85 in the second innings and on the verge of a loss.

The last 48hrs can get lost.
In time, 2 of those 3 results will largely be forgotten. The other one will live on as a timeless classic I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom